3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skorlupko 04.05.20 10:41 pm

strange message (Diablo 2)

Igau in Diablo 2 LoD on Battle.net. When I go into it, right in the window this message appears. On the letsplay, the reviews that I watched, this is not. Is this normal?

11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 04.05.20

know! cheats well

T
TimKar 04.05.20

Skorlupko
It says for using third-party software from third parties that changes gameplay etc. catch ban.

f
firkax 04.05.20

the author, better to play on rubattle.net and then the inscription will be a little different

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

[8] your account has been closed by firq

I
Immense 04.05.20

Obsessed
Yes I know, cheater!

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

Immense, Yes! :'( just me [10] we have ((
Spoilerage merciful. I would do it leeellen to prolong your suffering, to contemplate the growing horror in your eyes, to feel the fine tremor in the tips of your fingers to see a drop of sweat, speaking on your forehead after the ban of the fifth account. Then I watched you in a panic rush to check other accounts, and then I bath you sixth time! Oh, Yes! I feel like you have a dry throat from this nightmare, and his hands no longer listen to you. You want to check the seventh account, but because of the cramps haven't hit the keyboard and get disconnected for wrong password. Yes! Now you have another twenty minutes... twenty agonizing minutes of continuous expectations! And you remember every slightest transgression can be punished for it? You already hate myself for using this stupid maphack, but it's too late...
It took twenty minutes, and you again go to the server. Tragic is the fate of the seventh account overflowed a bowl of your desperation, even though deep down you already knew that it is closed. You check the next - and he's banned. You want to scream, but your parched throat may not issue the slightest sound, and flows on the cheek avaricious man's tears. The ninth account is closed... No, it is not possible! desperately you think. It seems that the world stopped around you, but your heart still counts the hits, one after another, one after another. You type the password of the tenth account and... go! He is not banned! T-shirt already stuck to my back from sweat, you're doing a full breath, enjoy this divine moment and relieved exhale, but I had already got a hold of yours Ah-PI, squeezed it hard and you already calculated it! The signal so clear, Oh yeah! And here I am close your last account and see how you read this inscription, see this demonic figure is eight, and as you slowly comes to an understanding that finally happened. This is the end, the real end. Of heat dumped in the cold, you want to jump, run somewhere far, far away, no matter where, but your body no longer obeys you. You just can't feel his legs, numb hands and gradually stops your heart. You're still alive, but your soul is full of infinite grief and remorse. I don't want the tears, shudder from the dying convulsions and begging fate that it quickly gave you peace. But all in vain... And I, a ruthless administrator, leave you alone with eternity. Alone with your death! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

T
Thraex pig 04.05.20

Obsessed today at 11:34
hahahahahahahaahah!!!5 points!!!!
You write books needed!!Stephen king read this faster ,first smoke a few cigarettes in a row,then get from the bar a bottle of whiskey and emptying it in one gulp will cut the veins on his right arm.hahahahaah

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

Thraex pig, I at least 5 times saying the same thing the author of this text. :-) now he goes on a 4-5 year technical University. the relationship have not come out.

T
Thraex pig 04.05.20

Obsessed 13 minutes ago

Thraex pig, I at least 5 times saying the same thing the author of this text. :-) now he goes on a 4-5 year technical University. the relationship have not come out.

And so like you)Yes,people krasava!!!

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

Thraex pig, here's the topic, check it out. :-)
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/adminy_za_chto_ban_srazu_azh_10_akauntov-728369/

T
Thraex pig 04.05.20

Obsessed
Hmm this Вовка123 reminds me of someone else,a very strange feeling.Smotrel!!!We have PG DIN uncle Brad pitt!!!!hahahaha
He smiled Temko)) Laugh)by the way There buddy -after a wild story of the Bishop also remembered the grandfather of king))