3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpac 04.05.20 10:43 pm

Emulator gamepad for FIFA 17 (FIFA 17)

Emulator gamepad for FIFA 17
Many people have asked controller emulator for FIFA 17, that decided to help, keep a reference, there are two versions,place need and you will be happy!
In the section files to throw, no one created a topic on the forum that people shared their views and solutions to the problems with emulation gamepads!
Spoilersi anyone has any problems setting up, go to a special subject, there are numerous problems with the emulator in some detail described! http://sonikelf.ru/dzhojstik-kontroller-ne-opredelyaetsya-v-igre-reshenie-x360-ce/
Emulator working, with him playing the beta version of FIFA 17.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mase98 04.05.20

Not working. Nothing is assigned. Or I still have not put in)

T
Tamerlan999 04.05.20

Who has the file buttonDataSetup.ini improves FIFA 16 way C:\Users\Admin\Documents\FIFA 16 ( this file is responsible for configuration of your controller ) then copy it from there to the folder C:\Users\Admin\Documents\FIFA 17 Demo. Helped me.

w
wolfpac 04.05.20

By the way, if someone like me don't like to watch Marco Reus in the launcher , unable to offer the option for the launcher.

Save 2 same images in PNG format ,rename to FIFASetup and FIFASetup_fr respectively ,now throw them in with replacement in the folder at the FIFA 17 DEMO\FIFASetup\resources
That's all ! Good game !

J
J2_RussianRap 04.05.20

Here I take this thing to work the right analog in FIFA 15, 16 ,17(new)....everything works without problems

M
Merdek159 04.05.20

Hello! One 360xbox controller ( and normally configured control)throw the file buttonDataSetup.ini. I would be grateful.

N
NielDeOne 04.05.20

I don't need help, the crossing as naughty and naughty, play full impossible...joy logitech

S
Sergey Koltunnik 04.05.20

NielDeOne
Same with the d-pad, the current joy of the other. The problem was solved? And then play impossible. In the demo everything was normal, and here on you.

s
sergio1012 04.05.20

I have a joystick kitayskiy, in the game configured fine but I can't R and L to find, for example coach on/off can't patch into, maybe someone knows what to do??

I
Ivan Fedorov90 04.05.20

Guys! One logitech, just on the back side of the controller need to switch from dimput on ximput, if not help, then do this switch after starting the game, when the menu loaded, I helped!!!

A
AnPei 04.05.20

Do not want to work normally gamepad for ps4 in FIFA 17 on the PC .Motion control via touch panel it's kind of fucked .The demos of FIFA 15 and 16 worked fine but with FIFA 17 the problem and how to run something.

p
poT9ka 04.05.20

do not put the emulsion with V15. play with gamepads using the old chips where change management software for fify 12th and then the file .ini for put into a folder with docks 17th fify and everything is fine)

t
turbo9 04.05.20

constantly spinning the right stick. Faced who?

t
tor1279 04.05.20

guys hi this question uploaded the Repack of FIFA 17 connected gamepad game runs without problems but in the middle of the match the game starts to lag terribly and slows down help please fix it