3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fisheer 04.05.20 10:43 pm

Not start Steam: \"Steam Client Bootstrapper\"

Help with the Council. Installed steam, I go and enter the code that sent the soap and then the next
pix.PlayGround.ru
and all, and steet on the spot. In task Manager is not responding.
And if any click it will be so
pix.PlayGround.ru
Who faced?
I tried a hundred times to reinstall, and waited for hours without touching and blob files were removed. Nothing helps
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanchez752 04.05.20

Slightly different trouble. When running Windows the SITMA is updated and crashes, so how about it remember you have every time to start it manually.

f
fisheer 04.05.20

Solved the problem, had to reset all the network data via the command line, and your ISP has changed the address of the connection

O
Origin23 04.05.20

I was helped by this advice

D
DarkLuna 04.05.20

Me personally none of this helped. But I found another solution.
Download the installer from the official Steam website and just install it into the same folder where your Steam. And it will work (the game will not be removed, but you will have to log in).

i
ibraevaron 04.05.20

1. Add the steam folder to the antivirus exceptions since all of the antiviruses will conflict with stim and prevent it
2. Remove Safe Ip, carry all prog VPN and anonymizers, delete their root folder, in General, get rid of all that finally changes the IP, because I stim this has always been the problem.
3. Now complicated, you must do this procedure
1) Click Start
2) In the Start search box type cmd
3) Click the right mouse button on cmd and select Run as administrator and click Continue
4) Type in the command prompt netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
5) After running the command restart the computer.

R
Ruslan_996 04.05.20

Origin23
and the command to write morgese

d
danil halitov 04.05.20

ibraevaron
Dude thank you so much :), 3 Sabuhi and 1 one you know!!!