3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Gubanov 04.05.20 10:44 pm

Experts you here (Need for Speed (2015))

So that's the problem .The fps counter shows 20-30 fps that Fraps that the counter origin .But the game freezes .At a time when I have 27 fps freezes for a short time and then again smoothly every time .
I have three versions .
The first is that something is wrong with the Internet because I was either not allowed in the game ,or write you a bad konekt .And this is going to lag
Second cheating on me counters fps and I'm not 30 and not 20 and 15 fps
Third .Again, clever with EA servers and drive them with this game in the neck
My laptop is not ideal
i3 6100
920gt 2 GB
and 4 of RAM
But still 20-30 fps .Though at lower levels
The game is not bought got for free from a friend
Thanks in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 04.05.20

20-30фпс and so the lag is terrible, I do not quite understand what you want

R
RWB_Tesafox 04.05.20

Wrote about the troubles with the ads., but lag was not observed. But this bullshit that the game works when...
Is pulls fine at 50-60 fps, and sometimes, quite frustrating to play (30 fps and less). Unfortunately, I don't know what it involves.
P. S. In the wiki there are several ways to increase framerate

M
Misha Gubanov 04.05.20

Crra
so the joists are not always .Usually appear after you have bad konekt

M
Misha Gubanov 04.05.20

RWB_Tesafox
Thank you

M
Misha Gubanov 04.05.20

Crra
and Yes the lag is not terrible .And hang not large.My bad didn't mean it

M
Misha Gubanov 04.05.20

RWB_Tesafox
Not quite the lags .The game freezes and again smoothly

J
JetFIRE13 04.05.20

i3 6100
920gt 2 GB
and 4 of RAM
You iron even under the minimal salary is not suitable.

w
winni madison 04.05.20

Yeah dude you have a config does not match the minimum salary.Internet nothing to do with

P
Pro100 Endryu 04.05.20

Misha Gubanov
Dude, your stupid game frieze) This means that the computer did not have time to render a frame, and slow image. Comp you terribly weak for this game. Although... Often the game frieze in a moment of geometry, in these cases to blame the hard drive, the more NFS likes to rape hard.

K
Knight52 04.05.20

You have a graphics card entry level... And you want to avoid the freezes? These graphics bus 64 bits and misiti and periodic lag is the norm for these chips. Myself experienced such things. Don't rape your computer like the hardware on the laptop.

19_Alexandr_84 04.05.20

The comp mate rather laptop is not good for her, the Internet is not being in the race it is needed only when it starts and ends that would be on the cloud to survive, 20-30фпс it is just horror for the game I get the drawdown to 45 well, this is also me angry. and then play on PC but not on the laptop is mobile laptop with such har-mi and not the game!!!