3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
culy3t 04.05.20 10:44 pm

What sort of music do you listen to?

Partly rock and something cheerful.
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

Mood rock,punk rock.Coronica drunk I like to listen to.And sometimes cut in the soundtrack for the first Rome Total War.

a
airstorm 04.05.20

From a hard rock, partly of Viking metal, basically heavy metal.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

I airstormИзвини directions do not rummage,Viking metal, it's like ballads? If so please recommend a couple of groups. In Extremo Viking metal?

a
airstorm 04.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
In Extremo Viking metal?
Classical folk metal on Norse way. Of our group can advise Ensiferum (but they have folk and power metal can be heard) Moonsorrow (impurity of the same folk and black) well, maybe Turisas (although there is an emphasis on folk and symphonic) . Norgay such groups will be more... and Ásmegin Einherjer - perhaps Classica, Glittertind ... Kampfar . The Swedes also have a couple of groups: and Thyrfing Mithotyn no longer exist.
is that like a ballad?
How it will be perceived you can't tell ;)

K
KazymirZyba 04.05.20

Brutal, Black...

m
masha 04.05.20

All active and calm. Often remixes listen.
Everyone is listening except the chanson and other things.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

airstormСпасибо.

a
airstorm 04.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
;) Happy listening

l
lmperatorPC 04.05.20

A little rock, a little of what's harder.
And, of course, Plastic world won. The model proved to be stronger. The last boat is cold. The last flashlight tired... (:

a
airstorm 04.05.20

And sometimes cut in the soundtrack for the first Rome Total War.
By the way mod realism platinum equipped very vinrar soundtrack

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

airstorm thanks again found realism platinum, there's a whole selection of 18 mods already.True about the installation says nothing.What if will prompt where to throw?

a
airstorm 04.05.20

Thanks again found realism platinum, there's a whole selection of 18 mods already.True about the installation says nothing.What if will prompt where to throw?
In order to avoid startup issues and critical bugs, throw off the link to you in PM. Where to download, etc.

P
Pavel Molodov 04.05.20

Mood,but most of retroview.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

airstormЯ there and took it and found everything Robit units however what is not enough,in the sense of recruitment.

A
AR3E 04.05.20

A wrong section of the forum.
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/music/

In the last year settled in MDM, after four years of travelling across different industrial metal, post-metal, post-rock and sledge to a lesser extent. The cult of the moon, Solstafir, Turmion Katilot, mm somehow recently stumbled upon this just at the beginning of the reading of the Deep Joris-Carla and влюбилсz.
Spoiler
But the genre doesn't dive, MDM from all sorts of directions and it is not soon exhausted itself, with me and a temp dip.
Spoiler

a
airstorm 04.05.20

units that is not enough,I mean for recruitment.
Depending on the choice of one a variety of units will be very different. The Romans have build a few levels of the barracks and then there will be a huge selection of light and medium infantry (cavalry) and three infantry units appear with the development of the shooting range...Well... it makes no sense to describe, it is necessary to play! Incidentally, in parts of India, you can hire elephants, no worse than Carthage

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

airstorm Yes elephants thing is a killer,however in the normal Rome total war I liked the mercenary in the green capes or saddles or whatever they have.Remember spices sent the General on ships hired elephants and almost all of Gaul was conquered.Then learned how to edit the files and already from the beginning.Could for Rome to hire units which appear after the reform and elephants and silver shields hoplites Nelikvidy.And the riots were not and that they are terribly hated.

a
airstorm 04.05.20

hired in green capes or saddles or whatever they
It's an Easter egg!!! yubsteb elephants (translated met the elephants Gnitekram) ... read the opposite : BestBuy, and Marketing ;)
If I'm not mistaken, they could recruit in areas captured by the Amazons... somewhere at the top.
With the riots rolled another way: the withdrawal of troops from the city (a few spies it is better to leave) break the Shrine, and then capture the city and of three options choose to cut out a large part of the population. After that, the ex-rebels will sit quieter water below the grass. Or, how about this: if the nose of the striker and recruited hordes of peasants (and they can then throw in the backward city and disband there). At worst Orivesi the console and enter add_population negative number, but this method was not needed, after the release of patch 1.3 - there is more or less corrected the problem of constant riots.
Then learned how to edit the files and already from the beginning.
descr_strat - if I'm not mistaken? It sets out the starting units and their initial characteristics, like the city owned factions.
P. S. it seems like the topic of music... but in the end I wanted to download, install and go Rome TW and don't care about that!!! :D

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

airstormДа the game is very good,I always play it, or on damask steel.And the second Rome is generally hooked as and Warhammer total war.And there's a mod on the second Medieval, the name is strange but the mod class Mihalich mod call names.At the same events there.About Amazons so they're at the top were hired in chariots.

a
airstorm 04.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
So Rome TW and Medieval 2 TW is probably the best thing they did... Europe were so-so, the shogun on the fan... Rome 2 and Warhammer have their audience and a lot of, however, none of the games in this series does not compare with Rome and Medieval 2 for the replay value. It is like a confirmation of the truth that all genius - simple!