3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 04.05.20 10:44 pm

Dirty Molly

How do you like the band? What do you think about the participants and fans?
Spoiler
Spoiler

Was anyone at the concert?
Spoiler

What is the secret of success and what is the future of the band?
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 04.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
I do not know.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 04.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
What is the secret of success and what is the future of the band?
Don't know what they have there success. But I even vaguely heard of.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.05.20

Nameless person
And VMG.Rifleman
Wing42
And you see how many people at the concert. 100 times more than Leonid Agutin

T
The Dying Bride 04.05.20

This is heresy) I Went on YouTube to see what there views and found that there is very little, her parents told me) Phenomenon of this for me is not clear. Although I suppose that this is another group that directed his sight on the immature students. As Mushroom and other groups like that. On clubs they will not go.

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.05.20

Yes, well, garbage. Kobzon and pokruche will

t

Mr.Rifleman
Raschke famous song Hop-Hey-Lala-lay
the fact that shoves it

In addition, 10 years ago recorded like fit jazz album in America, where the whole local guitarist, and Raschke jazz went much worse than Hop-Hey-Lala-lay

L
Laser Raptor 04.05.20

Trendy crap for teenagers who NITKIE AS FSE IMMORAL, etc

t

Laser Raptor
what is immorality?

L
Laser Raptor 04.05.20

what is immorality?
Suteki about grandfathers who fought,as they are all shit, as they make fun of everything supposedly. Hard to explain in words quite a few times to get accustomed. P. S I did not moralfag,not a patriot etc Just when this all comes out to the masses and becomes another way of life in adolescents with memorized phrases that behave because of THIS STEEP is sad. The abyss of degradation. In terms of the music itself all these vulgar Molly,moon,Pharaoh,kryptonite what else is there of new? Honestly music it can be called a stretch. Read setopacity nonsense under primitive bits, many do not mind and talent. Another thing that people hawala because it is fashionable. But if you analyze the music on the components it turns out not very fresh, and smacks of consistency. There are bulk normal , rap , rock, metal, electronics which sound interesting and fresh, where there are interesting musical structure,sight reading,vocal, or a good bit. But while people delivers hypovase shit nothing to do. Honestly I would rather go back to the same Dope D. O. D. but unfortunately they will collect from us 500-700 people in secondary towns,and the vulgar Molly already sold all the tickets and print new ones. The kids only manage to snap up. And finally, I'm not just talking about the fact that this is music for teenagers. When I saw the topic in a public concert Agency who bring nothing else to do chacal profiles of people who are asking this go. Most are either students (who has nothing to say that word) or students of the first courses all sharag, etc

t

Laser Raptor
The action is a reaction. When the information space is filled with morality, patriotism, healthy lifestyle, morality, the expected emergence of social and creative groups who deny all of the above title. It is typical that teenagers, because of the psychological changes in this period, even being on worthless tresno, but would it make up for the lack of naturalness of the surrounding world. It is fixable, most 25 all snap into place.

Mr.Rifleman
The post was sarcastic, he's not popular.

7Rain7 04.05.20

Well, for those who live in Raschke, any shit will do. And those who are in Russia, such shnyaga not listening.

L
Laser Raptor 04.05.20

The action is a reaction. When the information space is filled with morality, patriotism, healthy lifestyle, morality, the expected emergence of social and creative groups who deny all of the above title. It is typical that teenagers, because of the psychological changes in this period, even being on worthless tresno, but would it make up for the lack of naturalness of the surrounding world. It is fixable, most 25 all snap into place.
Just score poorly on information trash and think only of his head? Stick with these soprotivlenie.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos I don't know I'm well over thirty and the Gaza strip and a couple of songs red mold and now I listen.

m
masha 04.05.20

Songs for teenagers. I don't listen.
Well, these Teens, which is repeated for each other on the phone, and they don't even know what it plays, just everything include and I will include. For chelovekami.
Now I listen again, to clarify for myself. Listened to, Yes that's right, links are in the trash, comrade major.

t

Masha
Songs for Teens - a genre that cult status can be purchased as Sergei Zhukov. The songs reflect the spirit of a generation. And as perceived then? How vulgar it seemed the image of the Tatu 15 years ago, and now they can remember how cool the group. The way it happens.

A
AR3E 04.05.20

That-that I do not about that, Molly thought.
About the group heard.

m
masha 04.05.20

Normally Tattoo remember. I then was interested in Russian music in those days. New songs.
Now, it's shit. All the singers are patriots, they are all on the budget of the country sit, they are paid low wages for performances in all sorts of events,\concerts. Of course they are Patriotic, them for theirs slop flesh money, their names can be heard from all the government-controlled media.
I hate to write anything bad about students in Rosie now now all against the patriots and omeriki, NILESAT bad writing. Still, nothing a good position in the country will not end, maybe the patriots will suffer from their stupidity will be a lesson. But I'm not sure kakieto negative events chemuto learn. I watched then videos, the patriots have something the logic is not right.

What am I supposed to write? I don't listen.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.05.20

Mashad-Yes, all morons except you.