3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksus 11.10.19 10:47 pm

Drone with simultaneous shot is not working (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Choose the drone
prntscr.com/pgvd6x
prntscr.com/pgvff0
prntscr.com/pgvfwr
Click on the action button and nothing happens and after pressing the button can't change the gun, change weapons, a glitch. - Is everybody okay ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksus 11.10.19

Choose the drone
prntscr.com/pgvd6x
prntscr.com/pgvff0
prntscr.com/pgvfwr
Click on the action button and nothing happens and after pressing the button can't change the gun, change weapons, a glitch. - Is everybody okay ?

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Drones do not work in wildnis, you need the drone to cram into the slot, there where a flask with water, choose it, then bring the barrel to the desired target and press G, flying a small drone, I have no problem with that, in short, without sight of the barrel at the target the drone will not fly

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Drones do not work in wildnis, you need the drone to cram into the slot, there where a flask with water, choose it, then bring the barrel to the desired target and press G, flying a small drone, I have no problem with that, in short, without sight of the barrel at the target the drone will not fly

m
maksus 11.10.19

Yes, once did, he brought the gun to the target and G scope and G, etc., etc., but the drone does not take off, nothing happens, and glitches some.

m
maksus 11.10.19

Yes, once did, he brought the gun to the target and G scope and G, etc., etc., but the drone does not take off, nothing happens, and glitches some.

m
maksus 11.10.19

Understood why did not work on mouse button (renamed the G button) it worked throwing well, but the drone didn't want to fly. Returned the G button and the drone crashes, I tried other buttons on the keyboard and also it works. In short, a glitch with the buttons on the mouse.

m
maksus 11.10.19

Understood why did not work on mouse button (renamed the G button) it worked throwing well, but the drone didn't want to fly. Returned the G button and the drone crashes, I tried other buttons on the keyboard and also it works. In short, a glitch with the buttons on the mouse.

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

I returned to the default all, otherwise the brake appear, and now run the game using AMD app which updates the firewood, soap definitely much less has been, also by default there settings are not picked, although you can and want

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

I returned to the default all, otherwise the brake appear, and now run the game using AMD app which updates the firewood, soap definitely much less has been, also by default there settings are not picked, although you can and want