3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deyl 04.05.20 10:45 pm

How to roll back time? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

in MP suddenly rose 3522 days.why?and how to roll back?
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lidiya Ch 04.05.20

I also do the same. And the mercenaries runs for 2 Leman. I just not long came in the MP. Can reckon the time from the last call.+ 600 million fell from them.

D
Deyl 04.05.20

the thing is.I decided to re-pass.new profile.there real-time 5 hours.3522 and the game suddenly became.in the end, not rest.not income.

S
Serba_stalker 04.05.20

Deyl
The same song 3867 hours of in shock myself..

V
Viktor.T. 04.05.20

Lydia H
Welcome Lydia. When entering the MP was worth all the hard workers to be fired. And it would be all in chocolate.

v
vmirko75 04.05.20

time in MP is constantly you are playing or not. roll back not server time!!!

D
Deyl 04.05.20

vmirko75
but the fact that I have a new profile made.and literally 3 hours of real time have noticed that the ride years of game time)))

V
Viktor.T. 04.05.20

Deyl
Hi. There is oxy-I nassralah MP with a single.I think many have encountered including myself.Workers fired before in MP to come in here and solved the problem and with time and finances.

D
Deyl 04.05.20

Victor.T.
Hi.Yes, this is understandable.but I just wonder why is this happening? I am now using the normal(pumped)profile afraid to go there.in order not to have hemorrhoids.

V
Viktor.T. 04.05.20

Deyl
Profile copy and save somewhere else and come in if the ambush then just put back the saved profile.

D
Deyl 04.05.20

Victor.T.
Well, Yes.as an option, too.Thank you.

v
vmirko75 04.05.20

Deyl
after sunset in MP time is synchronized with the server

G
Gera95 04.05.20

Deyl wrote:
I am now using the normal(pumped)profile afraid to go there.in order not to have hemorrhoids.
Instead you need to do loads in MP have gone missing.
Just when will come out the inscription that is no time to rest, you need to go to single, and ride one full flight, at a distance with a dressing with sleep, as expected.
In MP when goods go missing, you just need to sleep.. or so to go to get rolled up one flight.

Deyl wrote:
and how to roll back?
Ago can. You want it?
Miles / kilometers traveled is also incremented by car. On my second truck, boat sitting, so it is for my several flights in MP 1.5 ml km dashed. ))
But this is not a problem, because the counter on the speedometer shows actual mileage.

D
Deyl 04.05.20

Gera95
Thanks for the info.

v
vmirko75 04.05.20

Gera95
why to ride, everything is done through the console!!!