3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Veter 04.05.20 10:45 pm

Crashes constantly, what to do? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Constantly crashes, what do not know, for the second repak, little system in the profile. Maybe someone faced with similar?
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 04.05.20

Victor Wind
Win10,repak hatab,any departure.Try fire wood to update,Windows update pagefile increase...graphics Card overclocked?

V
Viktor Veter 04.05.20

Fire wood updated, Windows is almost clean(three weeks ago) the VC did not drive, the swap file did not help Repack from hatab and fitgirl what the problem is, I'll never know, other games normally go.

E
EvgenyDMT 04.05.20

Iron in overclocking?

V
Viktor Veter 04.05.20

Only percent of (4.3) without a raising naprugi.

S
Sorento NSK 04.05.20

Victor Wind
try to reinstall, but before installing disable antivirus, and after installation add to exclusion

A
Amnepox 04.05.20

Victor Wind
I also have crashes if I use the teleporter to the rebel base! (two jumps and a stable Davison) if you don't use all the rules. Check, you don't have these symptoms?

S
Slava74oren 04.05.20

Victor Wind
Get overclocking with the CPU and you will have happiness, I do so in the Division was, overclocking the CPU was 4.5 crashes constantly, removed acceleration and all has been working well and just like you, in other games everything was normal, flew only Division.

w
winni madison 04.05.20

Most likely the tablet is still not ideal(litsuhe such problems are not observed)

K
Kotik197607 04.05.20

Buy litsuhu and be))

R
Richards 04.05.20

Victor Wind
For overclocked processors, departures, your Intel was clocked to 4.1. Began to frequently overheat and just fly in the game. Eventually replaced the thermal paste and dropped on the default bytovye of 3.8. With radionovskiy XS is the same garbage. Sometimes overheats if not completely fixed fan % and there secured by 4 screws, should all 4 are completely fixed, they can be seen on the back of the motherboard. If one is not fixed then it is necessary to consolidate. Sometimes it seems that fixed it, just tight stuff, the main thing is not to break the niche there, and then on the nozzle plastic.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.05.20

Victor Wind
I flew very often. Hours passed, as again and again the flight for departure, while I for interest is not cut down in this game MSI Afterbuner. It appears I have all the games. And in this game I decided to cut it off. In the end, not one of departure for several days!)

V
Viktor Veter 04.05.20

Amnepox
No, I have randomly crashes.

V
Viktor Veter 04.05.20

Slava74oren
Thanks for help, removed acceleration.
PS thanks for All the advice.