3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zorik13 04.05.20 10:45 pm

Spore 2 (Spore)

I'm on the Internet I found a very interesting video says that spore 2. I touched this topic and using Google rummaged through the Internet on the same website said that in 2013, the Dispute will be 2 and another said this:

News 2. In Spore 2 will be a few new stages, here they are in order:

Stage 1 - the molecule; the beginning.

Stage 2 - cell, from the first part,

Stage 3 - fish, a new stage, you can find here the analogue of the underwater creation,

Stage 4 - the same creature

5 - stage Intelligent animal, stage of creature your character can use the most primitive tools,

Step 6 - tribe, the first part,

Step 7 - state - a more advanced tribe, stone - and- clay brick houses, instead of axes - swords, instead of copies, arrows and a bow, instead of the torches throwing incendiary convolution, analogue phase of the city, also the opportunity to build sailing ships (traveling through the water at a speed of creatures) and a coach with horses (moving on land 3 times faster creatures)

8 stage - industrial society, the city of civilization, the technique is a little less developed. Construction: steamer ships, self-propelled carriages, airships, and at the end of the prototype aircraft of the first world war, the ratio of the earth XVII - beginning of XX century

Stage 9 - civilization of the first part with a few additions and advanced strategy, comparable to earth's middle of the XX - beginning of XXI century

10 stage - study, we will explore our solar system and find details to build an interstellar engine at the end of the stage of civilization came together and found an interstellar engine, comparable to earth's middle of the XXI century - the end of the XXII century

11 the phase - space, of the first part, comparable the earth XXIII - XXX centuries, the next stage will move on, after the destruction of Grekov and capture 1500 solar systems and also solar system, and the deployment of capital on planet earth (if we play our, I need to get to the planet Terra Nova, in the center of the galaxy. It is similar to Coruscant from star wars, like earth, the planet is unique)

Stage 12 - the highlight of our collection is already unconfirmed reports, the stage is called Conquest, in this stage, we took our galaxy (!!!!), the capital is on the planet Terra Nova, or planet Earth. We can look at the star system, fly around galaxies, and also to fly between the galaxies (in the game there are about 980, each of 13,000 star systems, and each system 4-17 planets) we have a new super weapon - star sedately, destroys an entire star system, and at the end of the stage, as the doomsday weapon capable of destroying the entire galaxy! Comparable ages of the earth, starting with XXX.

Measure the passage of All stages is 7 months in a row since, including 1 week for the first 10 stages, 1 month, and 3 weeks on the 11 stages and 5 months on the 12 step. That would pass as everything you need 4 years of the game

Now the most important thing in the game just appear, we, the race of earthlings!

Does anyone know anything else about the second argument???
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stevenson 04.05.20

It would be cool, sooo cool! But I the second part a little believed....

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

me too... so decided to go back to my favorite forum and get to know maybe someone is more interesting infa

S
Stevenson 04.05.20

Even a year ago there was already a discussion about Spore 2. I still think that it will not (of course this is my personal opinion). But still how would like to play it!

However remembering the fact that the first part is not perfect and started to do it God knows when, it immediately gives me the creeps. Anything is possible, so wait and hope for the best!

T
Tovarisch Kote 04.05.20

Spore 2 doesn't exist.

S
Stevenson 04.05.20

Kote in the morning under Valerian!

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

a year ago, the theme was supposedly let's dream a little about the dispute 2 or what would you like to see in dispute 2 anything on the case wasn't there

G
GTTV 04.05.20

Fake unfortunately... Nobody knows what now Maxis does? after the release of Darkspore about them heard nothing. Can't the Studio just to sit and do nothing? Anything can mold anything. It would be nice if Spore 2.

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 04.05.20

The video now can not see... but I think that this is the same Creature Keeper which is due out by the end of this year....

After watching the vidio..... it's either a trailer for the Original Spore or is it really a Trailer for Spore 2..... By the way, the Music is the theme....

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

at first the dispute really looks like... so I began to fuss... and that the creature keeper?

S
Stevenson 04.05.20

Well, where's the proof? I had previously seen this video.... Zorik13 specify the page where it is written.

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

ocau 6 sec

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

is written there are unconfirmed infa do not forget about it http://ru.spore.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B4%D1%91%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F

M
Mister Karter 04.05.20

Description, of course, awesome, but its implementation will take not one or two years. As regrettable as it is, but Spore 2 will come.

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

well you are all such pesimisti!

S
Stevenson 04.05.20

Okay.... But Maksis or he Wright did not personally say.... About the film perhaps, but about the game is almost there. IMHO
Zorik13 because we understand what a huge effort the developers it will take. And another time! mnooogo time...

Z
Zorik13 04.05.20

well people hare to run into me... waiting for 2013... if I live that know anything)

S
SporeMaxis 04.05.20

Zorik13

Video called Spore 2 I think is complete nonsense. Official news about Spore 2, I have not seen, but someone already makes a video about it. Funny.

Personally I don't trust this news. It might write some fan...

Although of course I would like her to come out.

PS: You accidentally nick is not changed? I something you can't remember...

M
Mister Karter 04.05.20

Zorik13
It is written that the passage will take four years of continuous play. Guess how many years it will take to create such games?

S
Stevenson 04.05.20

Mister Karter here, here, here! I'm about the same! And think what machine resources will be needed!

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 04.05.20

Zorik13

Creature Keeper is a game Studio Maxis in which they wanted to remake Spore for the game Sims look on the Internet will find its description.... This game just copies Sims but is creatures with 5 pairs of hands will be able to feed themselves 5 times more...