3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 04.05.20 10:46 pm

V technical problems.2 (Need for Speed: Undercover)

Old was exhausted so we continue in this.
128 Comments
Sort by:
K
K-o-T 04.05.20

guys tell me.higher in EA and exit in the network writes not dopustimye registration code....what the f...???!!!

A
Andrew GUNgster 04.05.20

plays fine (well, except that the city is completed during the race) but when you open the menu slow, but it's nothing-sometimes (I mean often) the game freezes during autosculpt-advise what to do?

S
ShaQ 04.05.20

K-o-T

Well, if you pirate something you are not zaregalsya, in the opposite case, the code on the box with the disc look.

d
danilikos 04.05.20

Help!

I bought a gamepad. I installed the drivers, plugged in.

How to configure control of the game with a joystick? In the settings is only possible from the keyboard ..

d
danilikos 04.05.20

the end :)

rebooted and ve was OK!)

A
AlekseySpbRu 04.05.20

I bought this * * * * * shorter runs and a black screen type msdos
and then crashes with the error. It is not comp - top configuration. I have as advised removed the virus HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URAAAAAAA!!!
Although the game was completely disappointed ...

A
Ayzek Clark 04.05.20

Andrew GUNgster I also have this problem and don't know what to do , people actually help , and that's not cute to play

S
Sozercaya_nebo_v_luzhe 04.05.20

pentium dual-core t4300 2.1 GHz
Opera 4GB
geforce gt240m (1024+2303(Syst.)MB)

At max 20-50 fps sometimes jerks, put on at least the same jerks=)
I'll try a patch to put

1Sobol 04.05.20

But I have a problem appeared-MISSING WHEEL!!! In the truest sense of the word, the car is like a hovercraft! What are they doing???

O
OLEG_A 04.05.20

Guys!!! Tell me please, are on ASUS K50 IN W7 is... the game itself loaded fine, starts playing, like normal, and when you start group of the race - all the throws... or even there is some sort of cut picture...black...white...some sort of gibberish and all.... I completely.... please tell me, what's the problem? That's who as tiger...and I like it...but here goes.... HELP to understand pleeeeezzz!!!!

s
sHADOWn 04.05.20

help have are Windows 7.When you start popping up black window, and then writes the Program, NFS is not working.What are they doing?HELP

k
kirvin 04.05.20

PEOPLE HELP!!!!
The game is flying..all the rules,but as I go to tuning, harmony,want to buy a Body,wheels start to edit (larger,smaller diameter wheels) the game freezes,have to restart the computer,nothing helps(( does Not help the settings at the Min
Please help,thanks in advance!

Comp standards 2 core, GTS 250 vidyuhi

S
Skull Face 04.05.20

Has anyone solved the problem with the shadows?

AA6X AF16X, 1280X1024 DX9

A fresh video card drivers, DirectX too.

D
DivES 04.05.20

Help somebody.
As soon as it writes the memory could not be Read.
Kaspersky no the computer seems powerful.

D
DEviLPr0 04.05.20

Has anyone solved the problem with the shadows?

Apparently these shadows in the game

Z
Zheltoe vedro 04.05.20

In the main menu of the game NFS Undercover (NFS ProStreet too) spontaneously starts blinking(twitch) screen.The picture will appear then disappear.Appears for a second and disappears.Loading up the main menu runs fine.Config:
Intel pentium D 805
1 gb ram
radeon x1600PRO 512 mb
Windows 7

Driver and Directx fresh.

What could be the problem??

D
DivES 04.05.20

I do not understand I have a pirate chtoli, I'm in the first menu where is written hit enter you can not adjust the image to open

-
--Endryu-- 04.05.20

DivES
Th? You are not pirates you're just ... Okay, you go into the game on the map, press ESCAP and lo and behold there is settings.

K
Konsolebog 04.05.20

if the settings in the game do not help - try to download a program CPU Control, it will spread the game to 2 cores (if you have more, do more). the game by default runs on one core, help my computer, the load is large :)

start game > then turn > start CPU Control > there will be nfs.exe > right-click on it poke > for nuclear scientists 2 choose 1+2, 4 nuclear first poprobuite as well, if not help then press 3+4 > prog do not close, just deploy and play the game.

g
ggg bobr 04.05.20

Usem prot!!! Help who faced Mosh!!! The game fly on max, but can't go through one thing called just in time toli toli third fourth in a row when you start the game just crashes and says the type of memory can be read!!! (((( Game litsuha cracked!!!! Windows XP crashes Toko the case, no more Cho not flying!!!!