3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 04.05.20 10:47 pm

IMBA 1.7 PTS (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Start collecting pieces set Action
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
martin32 04.05.20

The gunman had been collected long ago and the game successfully abandoned.

I
Inquisitor 04.05.20

It's PTS, it's still a hundred times prebalanced and Panipat, as a historian, and Seth Valkyrie, who in the past, PTS were imboy, so infa is nothing.. especially as the current set bonus from only four pieces, not suitable for the future set where the bonus will be, even five or six, it must be separately collected.

Z
Zewer 04.05.20

Inquisitоr
Smile not suitable? take a full set of 6 pieces and keep in the bag and waiting for live
maybe pokerflat, anything is possible.

i
igrok_8391 04.05.20

Zewer
part of the current set Thriller not starautsya with parts new complete fighter

Z
Zewer 04.05.20

AK-83V
you about Classified stuff or something?
I don't know though like I watch the news (topic below), describe in detail pls

I
Inquisitor 04.05.20

Zewer
In the truest sense. Not a good choice. AK-83V told you everything. So I will not repeat.

i
igrok_8391 04.05.20

Zewer
the set which is in 1.6.01 when using 6 things a Thriller to work in 1.7 will not, the effect will be only 4 things and a set of 1.6.01 will not unite with a new set of 1.7. Example if you put 4 of the set items of 1.7 and 2 things of 1.6.01, the effect will be from 4 things, not 6

Z
Zewer 04.05.20

AK-83V
Can some proof to see?

I
Inquisitor 04.05.20

Zewer
It should have been done before to put this info on PTS come back and play... Not to mention the fact that MANY of the streamers on The Division, long ago, gave a description of the changes in patch 1.7, I will not list them, a lot of them.

Z
Zewer 04.05.20

Inquisitоr
I honestly wanted to come over and play, but are now experiencing technical problems with the Internet and technically to download the PTR client I can't.

A
Aleksandr Lunatik 04.05.20

Hi all!Who knows the launch date of 1.7 on the primary server?P. S:the exact date can not name the end of July beginning of August he heard...:)

Z
Zewer 04.05.20

Alexander Lunatic
Off information, such as no. As I understand it, you can expect around mid-August

A
Aleksandr Lunatik 04.05.20

Zewer
Very sad

Z
Zewer 04.05.20

Alexander Lunatic
All that is
We are aiming for a mid-August release date for 1.7, but no confirmation just yet