3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 04.05.20 10:48 pm

Demon hunters, Wizards or Pirates-Voodoo (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

For someone who played? Share their impressions about the faction etc.

I personally started for Hunters, but now begin again, many stocks did, and it's saved with the entry. now I will no longer perform secondary quests to clean up the island, in General, to prolong the pleasure)
53 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackShine 04.05.20

Guy, help!
Playing for the Hunters, it is necessary for the lighthouse to light a fire, how to move to the other side :?

A
AndreyManD 04.05.20

BlackShine
Go through the story.Namely, to find a book on the order Aldrich ,in the North-West of the island.

D
Denis Cibenko 04.05.20

I'm more interested in how a mage this damn dome to activate not who knows ?

D
DanelPz 04.05.20

Denis Tsybenko
to start Chapter 2

S
Silentip 04.05.20

[Ned]
have you managed to get the campaign mode or what? open-world is present by the way for the completion of the heads of the company?

S
Sneburek 04.05.20

no no

D
DanelPz 04.05.20

Sneburek
mdaaa,then I will prolong the pleasure

G
GRGA 04.05.20

Started for hunters and mages.
A mage did not like - which is not magical they. Redid a bunch of quests and Arsenal 3 gloves - fire , lightning , ice and 2 sacla - the rain of fire and burglary. Can certainly will continue the plot , XS,
But the hunters like it. The atmosphere , appearance , teleport instead of jump and a lot sapochnik runes for malesnica. Especially gives attack speed and armor. Well, the call dogs with truecom is also OK )

By the way to join anyway when. Quests before the entry will still be available. Just to implement them, you will start to trust if you are already in another faction entered.

B
Blaster Dark 04.05.20

first played for the pirate-voodooist, I'll be right guard to wager Microlot - and the best name you could come up with? No originality...

C
Chih13 04.05.20

If I came to voodoo, something that would join another nothing but the download fails ?

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 04.05.20

chih13
Just load an early save game!

U
UNATCO 04.05.20

The quest For the Demons Bagnols, so I decided to go for the mages, do not regret it(although mages usually don't play), got battle mage with leveling melee and magic...for a change happy sometimes to fry the enemy fire=)

V
Vladimir Bochin 04.05.20

Joined the guard. Magic is weak, even pumped. Rune magic hunters are only useful for contact-improvisers and their provocatively creatures. Nothing murderous than the deposited muskets + Crete, in the game not seen. Most of the mobs drops with one shot, large - with 2. The only drawback is that Golems have immunity and the fact that the bullets are gold.

V
Vladimir Bochin 04.05.20

Does anyone know where you can find the most powerful musket? While running around with a musket on 65 damage.

V
Vaselinski 04.05.20

Mr Bochin

musket cheating on me it would not have been played would be another 4 days at least

U
UNATCO 04.05.20

Each FAP as he wants

a
ammura 04.05.20

Where it saves to throw off the Riesen 3...I want to see a character with a different character and different fraction skills

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 04.05.20

ammura tomorrow I can throw for the demon hunter, if needed.
But in General the DME has 2 imbolic skill is the containment and fast swords. With no penetration damage gg is 0, and with fast swords and pumped melee in Chapter 3 all the mobs in the cabbage chopped. Feel the need the difficulty on high to put, it turned out as with risen 2, where I after receiving the musket is difficult to play.

a
ammura 04.05.20

Sanya Baltic
Throw...at least see how it hilevel....but the game as it is not hooked up but imagine I want

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 04.05.20

ammura OK, tomorrow will fill, though LVL is not that high, somewhere in the middle of the game yet, but decent all the same