3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hedwiga 04.05.20 10:52 pm

Knight-Templar Barris (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Sobssno subject. It should find and reward the. Like all obbegat - no uncle.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mursha 04.05.20

On the throne should sit, like.

N
Niko71790 04.05.20

And he's alive could be in the story?

K
KrizTk 04.05.20

The bottom line is this, took a quest to rescue the temple from the influence of the demon of envy, all the way accompanied me Templar Barris, but before the final battle with the demon, he took a SIP of lyrium and began to break the barrier after the barrier was broken, Barris died. Initially, I thought that it should be, but stumbled upon a YouTube video where he survives. And now, the question that needs to be done to survive? At first I thought that during the siege of the main hall he has a little HP left, beat, almost full HP, still dies. May need at the beginning of the mission flags in a different sequence or positioning in dialogues and other lines to choose, or to have a certain character? Who is aware of?

M
Miotshin 04.05.20

I have it and survived and no. I think it affects the sequence of action. For example,if you just go to the right door, take lyrium + save officer that he survives,but if lirium take the end...I Checked both options.

K
KrizTk 04.05.20

Options with flags, the characters in the team dialogues disappear, especially did in the video on YouTube, where he survived, I don't. Thus, immediately went to the right room, one set took lyrium and saved the Templar, on the second run went to the left room, also all 1 times passed. I still have only two options, either its survival depends on race, class, character, or random generated at the start of the mission, as the ending I replayed 10 times, trying different actions.

M
Miotshin 04.05.20

I'm afraid your 2 options are gone, too. Why I thought about lyrium? In one passage he immediately died,and then survived and the difference was only in lirium. One character, saruka from the beginning of the mission...XS...

M
Miotshin 04.05.20

Checked out one theory. When the scale of the state of the Templars in the room falls low enough, Barris cough and says that it is shabby. Death.

K
KrizTk 04.05.20

Miotshin
About the streak of CPS, that was my first theory, but even with 90% of HP I have died.

M
Miotshin 04.05.20

don't strip HP,and a strip time

K
Ksini 04.05.20

This is not the time, there is something of a state of defense. I have it live, I kept coming back to the main hall and helped the Templars to bring down evil that the strip was again full.

I have about this character is another question: quest Increase Barris, where you need to tell him about the increase in the throne room. HOW? It in the Sky no, the throne is not active.. what to do with it then?

z
zheka46 04.05.20

Join Ksini Barrise question about where to find it tell me.

[
[X-EcUt] 04.05.20

Where to find Burris?? )))

K
Kapelani 04.05.20

he has survived (returned to the hall once spartiti said that the sound of battle)
to increase it I have appeared immediately after the death of the mage who threw guards (tron was active and the guard nearby)

s
sasha830s 04.05.20

100% tested. ser Barris survives if not to delay the attacks from the main hall. when time on task is approximately half of the satellites that warn heard the sounds of battle and need to return. immediately run to the main hall, well, or don't expect tips and they themselves go back in time (approximately 50% of the timeline).
PS if Templar coughs when you return to the hall, one hundred pounds, dies after the attacks of wickedness.

A
Albert De Hanter 04.05.20

Thank You)
For both questions)