3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.05.20 10:52 pm

Quint | Map Dijkstra | Business of the state importance (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I started quest Quint: in Novigrad. I need to beat Dykstra. But the fact that I started quest Affairs of state power. And when you try to start a dialogue in the port, nothing comes out. Card can now be pulled from the body of Dijkstra?

PS: for very smart: I googled and found nothing. This man knows what I mean.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 04.05.20

after the murder, or what? If so - no

M
Marquess 04.05.20

Metalist1925

then what to do? Live it don't want to leave, and on the other as?

M
Metalist1925 04.05.20

Marquess
I don't know. To replay, except that

c
cheezette 04.05.20

Marquess
leave alive) Or roll back to the beginning of the quest)

K
Krrrva 04.05.20

put the mod on the seller which sells all the cards. don't really know if he has unique

M
M4x150 04.05.20

after the murder of Dykstra the map should appear in the bath

p.s. I had a similar situation with the bloody Baron

W
Widukind 04.05.20

Marquess
and what hinders at any time to come to bath and play in there he's got the map?

M
Marquess 04.05.20

Widukind

the fact that I started quest Cases of national importance. Dijkstra's sitting in port, not in the baths. After the quest, he will be in the theater, there will decide his fate. Either alive or not. I don't want to keep him alive. I only quest on Quint in Novigrad. I already won the tournament.

M
Marquess 04.05.20

But if I kill him, the only stage of the quest with Dextroy fail? Or do the entire quest?

W
Widukind 04.05.20

Marquess
the easiest way to replay from some point, when he was still in the baths. But maybe there is another option such that the card will remain in the baths or in the port, although I didn't check. In General, I have noticed that some players in the game play one specific card, and some random, and if Dijkstra belongs to the second category, it is possible that it is possible and not play. And quest Game t does not fail just so that. I started it before the first meeting with Destroy and it ended immediately after the games with Vivaldi and serenity

M
Marquess 04.05.20

Widukind

unfortunately, the save game where he is in the baths, no

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 04.05.20

to score or to beat.
I had this feature with a crystal from megascope, I don't have time to give Tris before fleeing mages (or, more likely, before the ball, do not remember exactly), and then it was impossible to give. and Ian already gave her the branch finished