3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 04.05.20 10:52 pm

MicroProse. How to solve the problem (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

in the building, when turning the camera in battle, often dramatically, and fps sags on 3-5 sometimes 10, respectively, occur friezes. disabled some mods, started new game, nothing helped. the matter is not in gland, the game loads none high at 80%, not to mention the processor and RAM
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 04.05.20

Gregor21
There is approximately the same forums, maybe there is an answer there:
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/frizy_pri_povorotah_kamery-833757/

http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/igra_frizit_pri_povorotah_kamery-845521/

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Gregor21
the matter is not in gland
And what ? The game is stable , the optimization is normal , runs on any bucket .
Config what is PC and what is the paging file size ?

G
Gregor21 04.05.20

nestrbob
i7, gtx 980, 16GB of swap

G
Gregor21 04.05.20

I've disabled the in-game Vert sync even when the fps is below 60 do not sit down, still watching minimize

f
fatallezzz 04.05.20

Gregor21 wrote:
I've disabled the in-game Vert sync even when the fps is below 60 do not sit down, still watching minimize
- Run in compatibility mode for WinXP SP3
- Run as administrator
- Disable vertical sync and triple buffering in the NVidia control panel
- Disable the swap file. The game is fairly standard operatives, even with mods.
- Start the game with the parameter-dx9
- If want to see FPS in game use BANDICAM, try to abandon it in favor of MSI Afterburner. (I had freezes in GTA V, could not find the cause, eventually reinstalled Windows. After installing Windows I forgot to set Bandicam before the game. The game went smoothly. Without knowing the reason at that time, returned Bandicam and came back with him and friezes. Now I use MSI.)
- Disable in-game Anisotropic filtering and any post-processing textures (if there are fashion these functions to anything).
- Reduce the drawing distance of objects

Maybe something of this will help You. Good luck!

Added 11:47,
and even corny - but do Defrag the HDD, clean the debris. Perhaps if You do not have the smart drive, it just does not have time to search for relevant tile when you rotate the camera.

v
vftor 04.05.20

Gregor21
I also started friezes (from 60 to 30 Hz) when I started to install mods on companions with HDT, which loads a computer startup, and especially the RAM at the entrance to the house with such companions (for this game there is a limit of 3.25 GB). I put limit FPS=40 Hz (on EVGA Precision X ), and friezes mostly gone.

G
Gregor21 04.05.20

alas, nothing helped. the game was reinstalled, put the new fashion, and yet like all the rules, the freezer is but not in such quantities, and not as strong