3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 04.05.20 10:53 pm

Runes for armor (Glyph quena) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the old continent (where the game begins-the original mainland), remember how liberated some small village, there were settled people and there was 1 merchant who was selling Large Kvens for armor, now Updater armor to a new level and can't find the ghoul, ran all the villages, and it was not able to find.
Question
Where can you buy these stones are Large, or at least the recipes for crafting ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AmalPower 04.05.20

The master,which opens in the quest swords and dumplings

E
Evangelist 04.05.20

Found the new land called the Island of Skellige (open for plot), there is a blacksmith, he sells all kinds of Glyphs (large 5%)

E
Evangelist 04.05.20

AmalPower
Do you think it is the answer ? Me what do you think, to re-start the game to find the master ? Well of course you gave)))

E
Evangelist 04.05.20

Amendment in the above screenshots are Great stones for weapons, but the big rocks for armor

E
Evangelist 04.05.20

M
MrSmoke67 04.05.20

Dude, rune stones black God that any give at all? Written 0 - force attack, i.e. It is essentially dummy, Ali this is a bug of what?

H
Hattack 04.05.20

Yes, Yes, about the rock black God would also be interesting to know...

E
Evangelist 04.05.20

MrSmoke67
Hattack
I have version 1.04 already, the stones do not give, checked, remembered the stats of the character in the detailed description via the button With the character's stats, after you have inserted 2 large stones, nothing has changed absolutely. See this bug after they scored a bolt

A
Amberian 04.05.20

Evangelist
none of these blacksmiths of the recipes for glyphs.
Already searched - collected only small. But small - about anything..

A
Angelo4ekT 04.05.20

I bought a 6-7 level, all the recipes for glyphs large glyphs have a Soothsayer in Velenje. Who the hell is here large craft, in addition to the blacksmith in Novigrad (or on Islands), I can not find in Velenje and Ochsenfurt in Novigrad early to go, and the stones broke easy to insert. I sit and think, lomanut to 8th LVL in quest Swords and dumplings 21st or score XD