3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Santehnik59rus 04.05.20 10:53 pm

Closed pumping station (The Surge)

In General bio lab. When I went to the pumping station, where Dr. Chavez, which was breaking a couple of thugs in the end, I died there, and back can not get (the door closed). Module for drone certainly not taken, as I even to the doctor to come, I can't. Got there now but on the wiki it is written that this doctor after death appears somewhere suddenly the place, but where? What kind of operations base? Can anyone throw a screenshot? Or a link to the trainer with the passage through walls in a pinch. Really really do not want to restart. I would be very grateful.
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
tekzun 04.05.20

if you doctor did not say, go for the old putit,Climate zone "tropics", Climate zone "Eurasia" bio lab "Solution", Climate zone "Tropics" through the tunnel supply popadaesh pumping station where the door is open, the operations base is a place where the med Bay is( where it is possible to change implants and armor to swing, kraftig) but it will talk after the afternoon in her lab. but the drone with the modification opens the door from the inside of the pumping station (and another door) there are two entrances.

S
Santehnik59rus 04.05.20

tekzun walked down that same path. The door was closed and left.

S
Santehnik59rus 04.05.20

t
tekzun 04.05.20

try to go by train and come back to
et probably just a bug there as soon as I went to the pumping station doors are closed while the two do not kill, I specifically DOX but the doors were always open, and try to press f8 (TP to the last place where you died)

P
Pchistyakov 04.05.20

I have the same problem, if anyone knows the solution to accomplish your goal in VK https://vk.com/id26533884

P
Pchistyakov 04.05.20

So I pereproshel since the beginning of the game...

D
Ded MastDay 04.05.20

How do you manage to die there? There are only two cotton mob!