3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4SVBenny 04.05.20 10:53 pm

Freezes in the game. (Rust)

In General , when you play Rust , then when walking on the map is the frieze of the well, or several at once, and so on. The computer seems good:
Graphics card: gtx 960 4gb
Percents: i5 4690k
RAM: 16gb Windows 10 64 bit
Any suggestions of what it could be ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 04.05.20

4SVBenny
I have with my 8 GB of RAM, if you enable the monitoring will show that the rust is the whole RAM and 13 GB of page file hence the game because frieze. that disk is slow. You can misiti if the paging file otklyuchit or it is less than 6 GB. Well, Yes the HDD is slow and then think you understand.
P,s Well, Yes, if the server is heavily built up that when you run up to the big settlement you will still freesite regardless of iron.

4SVBenny 04.05.20

Glnai
The paging file was 4.6 gb and stood the car , now put the 16gb , but nothing has changed the same freezes when running around the map every 1-2 minutes D:

G
Glnai 04.05.20

4SVBenny
Glnai wrote:
P,s Well, Yes, if the server is heavily built up that when you run up to the big settlement you will still freesite regardless of iron.

4SVBenny 04.05.20

Glnai
Hmm , I have only Rust , even PUBG is stable without freezes , but Rust on the frieze. Plus I still read the forums there are many with top-end hardware such nonsense , i7 6700k+1080= friezes, says people !! Anyways nonsense , remove it nafig ...

G
Glnai 04.05.20

4SVBenny
Yes, everything is sad.