3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayhan_95 04.05.20 10:53 pm

Lag sound (Need for Speed: Rivals)

Processor - Pentium Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06 Ghz 3.06 Ghz
RAM - 6 gb
Graphics card - Nvidia GeForce GT 440 - 1 gb memory
Even at the minimum salary lag sound and game and with high settings is fine without lags
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanyaKulagin 04.05.20

I also have a Pentium and a sound lag

R
R.u.Z.a.R.j 04.05.20

+1, the Game slows down. Is there any patch for Rivals?

B
Bravocharlie 04.05.20

Join. The game runs at maximum speed and with sound well, just trouble. Who knows a solution, please help with advice.

i
ingardio 04.05.20

try to put OpenAL, and I had the same problem, installed OpenAL and is much better...

X
X-Ray01 04.05.20

For sound try control Panel \ Sound \ (right click) properties on the speakers \ improve \ put the check disable all effects in some games where the problems with sound helps well, the first thing to update the driver for the sound

y
yuriy13 04.05.20

Sayhan_95
using the device Manager, remove the installed sound driver.download off the manufacturer's website(most likely realtek) and after the installation to see whether the playback device by default.if you installed the optional programs for sound type dolby home theater or dfx enhancer or the realtek Manager or similar you have to look there too(often incorrectly set effect or something else)

D
Darkness Prince 04.05.20

I'm quite late but wanted to say that everything has found a solution. Go to the task Manager, RMB on the process nfs rivals, click on the set line, and leave there only one core