3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
50GB 04.05.20 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Stronghold Crusader 2)

It was the day the game became available on Steam. Who've played, what are your impressions?
37 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVOVA77 04.05.20

Now shake! As a big fan of the first part wait for the second, but feel that nothing good it will not. Well, nothing in an hour to set up and take a look

d
dayk36484 04.05.20

50GB
Exactly, went on Google and did not notice where he dumped me. Beg pardon, please.

C
Crowley Alister 04.05.20

I played it and was horrified all just awful!!!!!!!!!!!

C
Crowley Alister 04.05.20

Worse Stronhold Legend

s
savawerty 04.05.20

and where is the editor?

D
Dmitry Volkov 04.05.20

all good

f
fox556 04.05.20

Played and somehow there is that excitement,which were cut in the first part,although recently she's been stuck with each other.

A
Arxideman 04.05.20

Great game!!!

50GB 04.05.20

Played a little, upset that farmers are not talkative, this game seems not so alive as before, but something each wild lion or a camel, for example, has a name, when its selected (never understood why). One of the advantages was pleased that returned different PE in the lock type of locusts or a tornado (from what I managed to see). Now for trading do not have to build the market, it is, but to sell and buy resources directly into the warehouse. For the transport of iron from the mine now needs a leash with the ox. The farther away from the citadel to build a home for the residents, the less it needs wood and the less it will accommodate the people. Returning to the lions until you destroy the lair they are spaunit'sâ there indefinitely. In the barracks now, if there are no weapons, you can hire recruits (armed peasant without armor), and the coolest feature is that now you can build troops in different order (in a line, in a box, randomly) when a lot of units - it looks beautiful. Overall experience is positive and ambivalent at the same time, you must taste better.

s
st029 04.05.20

Played a couple of companies.
Output short - clone of the original!
Change for the better - the graphics, physics. (Graphics from Stronghold 3 eyes hurt, and slight nausea)
Perhaps change for the worse is the complete lack of replicas of the peasants/workers lifelessly like that.
Missing the change of speed of the game, personally I original used the rest XS.
Other little things, like oxen for the iron, and the purchase/sale directly from skalada/granary/Armoury is not worried.
About the AI so far, neither bad nor good to say - we need to play more to see how more complex maps.
In General a full feeling game updated Stronghold Crusader of 2002.

50GB 04.05.20

st029
Speed is changed with keys + and -

d
dantesonofsparda 04.05.20

I liked

A
AlexTermit 04.05.20

Guys on here like you are ........ how do these publishers and earn money. I first played the crap out of the game for its time was awesome. But what happened now is like an old prostitute to do the lifting, lifting, peeling, fillers and bucket apply on face, and release on the porch... a Lot of people on it rushes, and in the end, but in the end, inside she was the old prostitute... the Game is made for pumping money, there is not a shred of new ideas, the game had huge potential that was KILLED by this misery!!! You turn your head and think about what would happen if all the continuation of the cult, for lack of a better word, games. And I'll take this game to the cult games of this genre for its time. Was done so as to make this masterpiece. What would happen to C&C, XCOM, Civilization, StarCraft, Shogun, Warhammer...... etc.? To summarize the above, the first part was iconic for its time, a game that, if desired, developers could have a good future. People like to just make the EASY DOUGH, and that killed the game in the Bud!!! She of course cause a nostalgic interest among the fans of the first part, and they will play it, I did two hours spent before removed, but alas, no one will remember it as those games I mentioned, and it's sad, because the first part deserved it!!! My honest assessment of this game 1из10, and then only because there is no ZERO!!!

s
st029 04.05.20

AlexTermit
Yes, you uspakoysya, Slavik, none of me dough stretched)
Gently stretches the game from a torrent, and evaluated, and if not bomb - not bought)

s
st029 04.05.20

50GB
Nicese, try

d
dushadushadusha 04.05.20

On the network-then you can play? As experience from online battles? After the first part Crusader this is not a campaign, namely custom battles. And in 2014, the year of the battles have to be network. There many custom maps? What editor?

z
zakonjons 04.05.20

great game!addictive.........

m
mativiv 04.05.20

I liked

i
imker 04.05.20

Not!
1.Not alive, not a Bazaar, look like mannequins walk around like robots, levitate even, the same fight, the fluidity of movement disappeared, sprite, they looked much better, well, by God in Anno 1404, look how lovingly everything was drawn with detailed animations, lazy Firefly had to spend on the rendering of the movements of the men and the animation scored the pin.
2.Graphics suck for 2014, where normal shadows, dynamic lighting, smoothing those nasty ladders.
3.And all kind of wood it is all the time a sense of wrong distances between you, the person and the ground.
4.What happened to the menus in the drop-down scrolls, green panels, before they have tasted all sorts of stuff gave the game charm.
5.Beautiful videos was clicking on the building, they are still better than a three-dimensional misery, although modern technologies allow to redraw in 3d all that was drawn in advance orienterende rollers.
6.Aircraft alcoholics, dogs, mothers with dityami, where is it, where they drunk comments?
7.Maybe I'm wrong or stupid, but there's an imbalance in favor of the computer, the walls are like cardboard, in older games of the series, you built the wall, and you feel really like in the castle, and then take out their enemies like bowling pins.
8.There is no view from the castle with a fireplace and a table, although in Str-2, he was fine, Lord run hither and fro, on the roof, at the table, dinners were arranged, removed a bunch of different stuff, like instruments of torture and public executions, which made the citizens afraid, and drinking when people went drunk (really staggered), and slowly did his job, but he loved you, was geese, an elite food for the Lord and eels in the pond for all sorts of holidays that increased authority, there was even a woman of Lord, the police are the executioners, crime, Treasurer, pit latrine, not to mention the flags, the ballistae on the towers, heaps of of the towers themselves, the logs on the walls, hit you, and you like Catanese log from the walls, all over, all cleaned and cut to hell.
9.And where the gentle voice of the old man need more gold my Lord", and the sonorous voice of the young man people adore you, food reserves replenished! A beautiful voice was the voice acting part 1, and the choir and woman's choir and welcome to your citadel is waiting for You and by Christmas, she'll welcome it, damn it, it was a tale of some sort, I brought the disc home from the store (done), torrents didn't exist, and ofigel.

In General, pull the old drive with the wolf on the background of blue sky and castle and go through the campaign or play in free play, devour peasants oil.
In the new version has no soul.

N
NightHawkreal 04.05.20

First, the strong was a brilliant masterpiece, the rest is just a miserable likeness. Although the second still could be helpful.