3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tolstyy Toni 04.05.20 10:55 pm

Family history of Charles (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Write what we know about the family of Charles , the facts of who the father is , the circumstances surrounding the deaths .

Any idea who sanctuary the death of his Father Carl , who thinks , as pogey Brian ?
79 Comments
Sort by:
B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Finally, normal theme)))

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Brian was killed in the clashes between gangs, I guess

V
Vashe Velichestvo 04.05.20

I think the father (fathers) ruined himself. He (they) definitely was a nigger from the ghetto (who am I) because too much to argue about death makes no sense, everything is clear: drugs, fights, shootings, etc. If the Pope (Papa) was supercroc, extravagant and famous it would be the plot of the game is even a word, but would say.

T
Tolstyy Toni 04.05.20

Sweet Carl condemns the death of Brian , it turns out that ?
KarlDjonson Think Sweet is not casual was the head of the gang , we see the father was the head of the gang, and then became Sweet.Monarchy...

O
Orto Dogge 04.05.20

Father Carl never knew what he tells Joey Leone in Introduccin Video. He and Kendall are very similar. Most likely, the father of all four children (Sweet, Carl, Kendall, Brian) General.
Mother of Charles (Beverly Johnson) kill no one wanted. An attempt has been made to Entourage. From the Ballas green sabre fired at his house but him at that moment was not there and killed his mother. He lives in the house nearby, along with Kendall. Kendall, obviously, a couple of days after my arrival, Carla moved to Caesar.
The circumstances of the death of Brian is unknown, but most likely his death was violent and was allowed due to negligence of Charles. Apparently at the moment they are walked together. Carl was somewhere near twenty.
In relation to the housing. Is the Johnson house, where he brought up all the children of Beverly. While Sweet lives in another house in the neighborhood. Kendall lives with Caesar. Wonder where the family of the Johnsons another house. Personally, I would hazard a guess that this is the home of the unknown father. Confuses only that Brian was born much later than Carl, but Carl's father didn't know. Maybe Karl had a different father. Perhaps even the owner of the house, where now Sweet. Then, very interestingly, where he, the owner, is missing.
Attempted Entourage was most likely a planned Smoke or Tenpenny for Svit prevented the development of drug trafficking on grove Street, and they planned to make money on this. In this case, it is strange that they did not kill him in the end, and was put in jail. However, the involvement of the Smoke and Tenpenny obvious. First, it is profitable, and secondly, they are in the mission the Green Sabre this roll out the green sabre out of the garage.

T
Tolstyy Toni 04.05.20

Orto
This is the only version right ?
I think that the points would know what Sweet lives in another house .

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Wonder where the family of the Johnsons another house.
Bought probably, where else?

Maybe Karl had a different father
Father Carl and Brian could be shared, it is not known how Brian's younger than Carl

O
Orto Dogge 04.05.20

Fat Tony, I finished the paragraph about the assassination of Entourage. It is supposed to have been planned Smoke and Tenpenny. Both knew where he lived. So, you'd think he lived with his mother in the house of Johnson at the time of the assassination. It is possible that the artists themselves got it wrong.
BMW3000, buy a house right next door is problematic. The family is neither particularly rich: the Retinue had to Rob people to buy Kendall boots, as he says. But here the probability of meeting Beverly, with some macho in the neighborhood can be admitted.
Brian was clearly a teenager, or in his death Suites him and the accused. Karl was twenty, he was much older, once guilt you can dump on him.

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

In this case, it is strange that they did not kill him in the end, and was put in jail.
Svit was alive and in jail to blackmail Carla, in other words he was a hostage.

I think that the points would know what Sweet lives in another house .
They shot there, where the people were grove Street, and they were near the house of Charles.

O
Orto Dogge 04.05.20

BMW3000, they fired at the Entourage, it was an attempt. The people of grove Street have nothing to do with.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 04.05.20

Agde you can download this introduccin video?

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Sweet is the man grove Street.
The house could be a man from the gang. He died, and the house ownerless, took the Sweet, as the head of a gang.

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Look on YouTube

O
Orto Dogge 04.05.20

N1KO BELLIC, on YouTube look.
BMW3000, you said that they were shooting there, where was the people of the grove Street. Just the same Retinue, which you of course meant that the house was not. So they were shooting specifically into this house. So it was a specific assassination attempt. So the error occurred. Listen carefully to what the characters in the game and you don't want to argue with me.
The head of the gang engaged in several other things than looting in real estate. Moreover, Sweet is not even fixing his car, he was smart to pocket someone else's property to such an extent.

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

So they were shooting specifically into this house. So it was a specific assassination attempt.
I mean, there were three men, the mission began to burn, they do not understand who is there, they only saw that he killed someone and left, and it was mother's Retinue, and not himself.

O
Orto Dogge 04.05.20

Were two people. In the passage between the houses Ryder and Johnson. Not even the members of the grove Street Femilis.
Shoot, I repeat, specifically in the house. With a specific goal, planting a few bullets in Entourage.
Entourage was not at home. But mom was. In and planted. Accidentally. By mistake. To understand there was no time left. And my mom died.
And attempted to Entourage. So shot in their home.
Not to the mother. Mom did not attempt, to touch nothing.
Not for three people. They also touch nothing.
Sweet attempted. And killed my mother.

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Orto Dogge
I do not dispute this

O
Orto Dogge 04.05.20

Then do not understand what you're doing. Talk about some of the people in grove Street, but they're all to do with it.

B
BMW3000 04.05.20

Drove

S
Sulfur 04.05.20

Yes the Ballas fired at the house to attract attention, because even in the game of tempenny rsskazyvali as they snuck into the house and vandalized the Beverly. In introduccin garbage dogovarivalis the new guy that he will also take part in it