3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hellhound_Anger 04.05.20 10:56 pm

BIOS+Steam+Windows 10+Riesen 1600

Welcome! Necessary assistance in solving a couple of questions:
1) is Not preserved BIOS, after turning off the PC and disconnect the PSU from the wall outlet. What do you recommend, there is a guarantee that the opinions - drained.
2) the Steam, after installing some software (presumably the driver NVIDIA), not willing any to start.More precisely starts but hang UPS, just hangs while it is impossible to do anything, a process must be put out: Remove, reinstall, including Windows not helps. It stops working exactly at some point. And on another PC no problems, the same Internet. Case in Windows and programs. In the uninstall programs it is actually installed but listed as deleted.
3) Stupid question, I read the news, but you can still put Windows 8.1?
4) Niggling questions have risen for some reason shows zvysenou temperature in some programs: MSI Command Center and off they go (like in the BIOS). I REMEMBER(!), that it is overpriced, saying specifically, however, Core Temp and the gadget system monitor shows less.
System 1) Rayzen 1600
2) MSI B350 Tomahawk
3) Gtx 1080
4) 16 GB G. Skill 3200
5) WD SSD
6) Windows 10 x64
Подробно1) Tried to reinstall Windows, TWICE, the first time an old build as the curve that you got, Yes, even... but steam worked, but after installation, I can't remember why (probably drivers, I came across a similar theme), it just hangs at startup, no password to enter, he Bud connected forever.
2) the Second time set, the hands decided to return to the place, and what I see, everything seems fine, EXCEPT, at a certain point steam does not start again, I have the game set...
3) And this morning actually woke up and the BIOS reset, in honor what would?
Checked Again stood for 20 minutes with BP disabled - the BIOS again reset. I will be a tester to check the battery life (although, it think, is not it ran out of battery - hmm.).
BIOS updated to version 1.6 is the latest version.
SOLVED(!)
0 Comments
Sort by: