3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Almatinskiy Perevodchik[U 04.05.20 10:56 pm

Mythbusters GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Announcing the recruiting Mythbusters!This team is created to break the myths of GTA 4(Eg.Ratman,UFO,etc etc)

pix.PlayGround.ru
54 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuKyC 04.05.20

Tell me more.

A
Almatinskiy Perevodchik[U 04.05.20

It is not quite like in the program!Team members learn a variety of myths games and tell me!And I check!True or not!Then make a review from the screenshots,maybe videos!

L
L-or-D 04.05.20

Em Wilson, a good idea, but as in the program you'll need helpers - one will be difficult.

1st myth: the real minimum system requirements :)

J
Jason Hudson [L0gesT0] 04.05.20

I join

S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 04.05.20

And Xbox owners can join?

r
raspy61 AS 04.05.20

real minimum system requirements
+1

theme lol

S

UFO?! No, I changed my mind.

J
Jason Hudson [L0gesT0] 04.05.20

ahaha, nah, lads, nah, I'm not too

S
SonyCrab 04.05.20

Mysticism in the top Four too few if it is.

z.s. If you have this name, then it is not better to test the myths like:Vyzyvet if Niko after the fall on the car from the 9th floor or a brick can fly O_o

L
L-or-D 04.05.20

SamVellOff, good idea. Vreale will be interesting. And wanting more. Hammer!

B
BIFA 5 04.05.20

I can be on the team?also want to break the myths.

S

Well, I'm Niko fell from the roof of the hospital in Algonquin right at the entrance, and took only half the HP!! Who ever was?
It's either a glitch, or type Nico so quickly revived that the game was too lazy to download the place where Nico had fallen and revived!

123chebur 04.05.20

No, it segfaults Nico, from a great height, things like that. It is worth it to fly to a height a certain number of meters, as triggered dachas of death or even that he automatically dies. I myself how many times was that Niko falling to the feet lose half your life or something like that but then a second later died as if received an injection of poison.

And Yes, the idea is not bad, the author can count on me to help. Need to type of request that anyone interested and after a certain period on this topic will be ready the material.

J
Jarro 04.05.20

ahahahahha joke... don't Even know what to say about the subject ! : ))

G
GumbertG 04.05.20

Why destroy the legend, if you know that they are legends.

B
Bartaty ED 04.05.20

PlayGround.ru

B
BazaraNet 04.05.20

you have seriously twisted)) it is better to do as already suggested above to jump to the 9th floor and not die))) best of all will be to look for a descent from the 9th floor)) for example there along the ledges for signs to jump in)) or type to make a circle across the map for some time =)) here's the real thing....and then ponapridumyvali any nonsense which is not in the game and will look for her)) and I wonder what you are the Scrin, or on video recording going??)))

S
ScaryFad 04.05.20

If you do not zoom in, it looks like... not going to say that.)))

J
Jarro 04.05.20

In San Andreas with the high building in Los Santos'e (forgot the name) you can jump and survive, there is such a joke ! And here is my jump from the HOSPITAL in GTA 4 ! And I survived WITHOUT the help of codes !!!

https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/view/id/37FDED2C3A6BAF52

e
eMPTy. 04.05.20

1st myth: the real minimum system requirements :)
cpu - intel 2.8
vga 6800gt do not know,and 7300GT pulls!
RAM - 1GB
Well, it's a patch, with commandlines,cpu control,game gain, etc.
FPS 16-17