3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20 10:57 pm

Sabugal quest,what to do? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After completing the quest from Bringolf in the thieves Guild,he said that I would go and talk to Maven Black briar,on the second floor of the bee and the sting.And the bug that she was supposed to meet me on the second floor,but it's stupid not appears in the list of tasks is also not the job.What to do?
27 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 04.05.20

You don't care
You have no tasks in the list , and then appear, no one should .

B
Blutige 04.05.20

Are you sure you took the quest? Talk to him again, check

A
ArmandoX 04.05.20

Or try to find Maven somewhere else.

D
DarKain_PYA 04.05.20

Go to the residence of Maven, it sometimes sitting at home.

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

Blutige
he is now hanging out in the main square and every time I'm with him trying to talk he says he's busy

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

DarKain_PYA
she needs it for quest in the tavern to appear

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

nestrbob
he said that Maven is waiting for me,but in job lists do not appear,and she was supposed to appear,it is part of the main plot of the Guild as far as I know

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

You don't care
You never know who's in what he says should trigger the script and appear in the job lists . As far as I remember , the conversation with Maven is after the quest with the sabotage in Buddle Estate , it will send optput dealing with the "Mead brewery" Honning .

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

nestrbob
well, I finished the mission and then the story was supposed to be a conversation where she'll send me a "Mead brewery"

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

You don't care
If you are fashion , then turn it off and try to roll back a save game and replay . A fashion break the campaign mode and start the quest via console does not suggest , begin the constant bugs since realized , at this stage , you have interrupted .

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

Teleporting to her console,does it matter

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

BarackKamacho
I found it,but the dialogue which was supposed to be no

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

You don't care
Try to kill and revive it,if that doesn't work then start the console
StartQuest TG03
SetStage TG03 10.

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

nestrbob
I have two fashion and both passed one of them is on the guardians of light,at the moment my companion is a vampire from this mod if I turn off this mod and after completing the quest will once again include,will there be any change?

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

You don't care
Load the save before talking to Brignola , leave somewhere partner to know where it is then look for and save . Take the mods , load the save and go to Brignole . If quest is activated , the sohranyaya , plug and fashion slap mate , it should appear where you left it . On idea should work .

B
Blutige 04.05.20

Try to complete the quest, this command: setstage FreeformValdDebt 40. Just save before doing this, because I do not know if this is code or not. Invoke the console by pressing ~

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

Blutige
the command does not work,and Yes,I checked the correctness of the set

V
Vam ne vazhno 04.05.20

nestrbob
did not help

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

You don't care
What Repack you get and from whom , he can zabagovan originally ?

g
grothex 04.05.20

BarackKamacho
today at 12:56 #
Teleporting to her console,does it matter
__ question: how teleportirovat to the Persians? in particular, I need Serana. ...can't find it)