3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vinokurov1984 04.05.20 10:57 pm

The rays of the sun bug! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey, the sun's Rays inside some of the houses pass through walls. anyone had something similar? Not critical but annoying. License steam, no mods.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
German Swift 04.05.20

I like no such
I have pirates, plus a bunch of mods

R
RFL 04.05.20

vinokurov1984
Show me a screenshot.

v
vinokurov1984 04.05.20

RFL
A screenshot can't do at work. Well, for example, in front of Novigrad in the house with cats inside it's just awful, i.e. the house has a light, otherwise the shadows from the sun, and be it there shall not because of the walls. The sun's rays pass through walls and as soon as you approach them almost tight, they disappear.
Like a misrepresented video about the square around Geralt, only there the shadows were gone, and I have rays. And when you come closer, they become normal.

R
RFL 04.05.20

vinokurov1984
Weird, weird. Again I say license, check the game cache. Well, just in case, update the driver or put the old.

v
vinokurov1984 04.05.20

RFL
today I'll try the whole no climbs, no one has no such problems.
And in some homes, when you look in the window, no textures of the street, it would not have progresives. Maybe it has something to do?

T
Tova Tova 04.05.20

vinokurov1984
Don'T know, I had a couple times was that it was raining and the street and the house)))

v
vinokurov1984 04.05.20

Tova Tova
About rain also happened.

B
BorodaOLD 04.05.20

Rain visited the house occasionally. About rays passing through walls - did not notice.

v
vinokurov1984 04.05.20

BorodaOLD
Novigrad in front of a two story house on the second floor there two small window. Light travels in one large window, closer and becomes normal light like two small window.

B
BorodaOLD 04.05.20

OK. if I replay - I will unsubscribe. Although maybe it's a game bug in a particular place\places, and nothing can be done.

D
Daidjer 04.05.20

vinokurov1984 wrote:
A screenshot can't do
Then what about the sound.

v
vinokurov1984 04.05.20

Daidjer
About the fact about what I wrote, show a little imagination.

A
Artur27507 04.05.20

Sometimes, but I play the pirates. And then when I put HD reworked project problem vanished.

D
Daidjer 04.05.20

Tried different versions, and now on high resolution, no rays, no rain, through the walls and the ceiling is not passed.
Artur27507
And where do pirates. Pirates, good repacker better litsuhi.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

vinokurov1984
This is the reason for the cuts in graphics. In General the ultra everybody's got one. I removed accidentally when engaged in editing the file to improve the shadows, and after changing range and quality at close, middle and far distance, this problem disappeared.