3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azaz1n1 04.05.20 10:57 pm

Why do quests is buggy,details in the description (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General,outline the situation. All the quests in which you need to find some object buggy,in particular items that are in chests/characters,they just don'T APPEAR there and the quest is still not complete. I tried starting a new game didn't help,tried with a pirate to go to the license,did not help,what to do, maybe someone already experienced this?
I also have the wildest way buggy character Esbern, he is always silent, and even the subtitles do not appear. And when he has to do something he did not fucking doing and just stands there edinstvennyi method fight with him it's hoodoo with fast and save him the beating.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Azaz1n1
You tell the tale of 2011 , these bugs have been in game release - silent Esbern, etc . Now Skyrim.Legendary Edition.v 1.9.32.0.8 + 3 DLC polished to a Shine , if you do not put any mods , then catch the bug not all works like a clock .

S
Sativum 04.05.20

Azaz1n1
Had the same thing, and they'll replace lagda took a civil war that does not appear in the inventory nor bone crown, nor the claw, then ponl which is a disease of Skyrim. The good citizen did the last and other Kusetov in the original the sky is not particularly left. Don't know, maybe I have now the same problem remained.On fashion does not apply and the rules) And try to clean the saves (90% that it will not help you). Itself long searched in the Internet info, but it's like an extremely rare bug.

S
Sorento NSK 04.05.20

can he recently started to play it))) And Yes, the fixes in the latest version there, bugs should not be. Even with mods the rules work

S
Sorento NSK 04.05.20

Azaz1n1
which version of the game???

R
Richards 04.05.20

Someone on Diablo 2 sits on the first versions of sitting 1.09 in 2017 and says why don't the runes, probably the exact same situation))))

S
Sorento NSK 04.05.20

anyway I wonder where is right now to take Skye still stock??? )))

g
grothex 04.05.20

Skyrim.Legendary Edition.v 1.9.32.0.8 + 3 DLC to install it. and the game nah remove all sohranili, ini, prefs files. and delete the Skyrim folder in the path; System (C) > User > User > AppData > Local

s
saturn7774 04.05.20

You say that you have litsuha and still buggy ?..
It's your save after the pirates curves. Not as annoying, but you can throw them away.
1.9.32.0.8 with all the apps and bells and whistles - this is the perfect game.