3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex Vandervise 04.05.20 10:57 pm

How to change control of the game for pirates ? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

help who knows
36 Comments
Sort by:
E
Efim Akolzin 04.05.20

Its already hacked? What? Have I missed something?

m
mvictory 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
To change the emulator, I think you got from ALI.

R
Rottan 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
You have someone Repack. I have goob, and everything is fine.

A
Abarmot90 04.05.20

Rottan
You do not hangs from goob so you need to close using ctr alt del???

L
Lex Vandervise 04.05.20

I have hatalovsky repak there is a campaign about Ali's standing. I just saw that if you put another crack then dlsi n e will be active Ala onions and other splash.

A
Abarmot90 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
I, too, from hatab and the control is empty. You do not hang up after the prologue?full stop

m
mvictory 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
After installing the game there will be a folder with the SSE emulator, put it down.

R
Rottan 04.05.20

Abarmot90
I never made it. Just the beginning. Came to the cliff and ran after his partner. And that's all.
And when I start the game, I disconnect Internet, AntiVir.

f
firmvare 04.05.20

the same probema how to solve?

L
Lex Vandervise 04.05.20

Abarmot90
no I do not have the Vistula after the prologue, in General I think it is better to wait another week until a more stable version of crack because kubovsky repak with management but with the DLC is the problem it is possible to set the path to the DLC in the launcher but again crashes at every step. Hatalovsky repak on ALI personally, I have more stable is even with MSI afterburner throws and DLTS work without dances with a tambourine, but not reconfigured. Alternatively, you can try to move the tablet and if there is menucha control to reconfigure and put back, but I did not have a control menu. So while deafly(((.

J
Just-Name 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
Please accomplish your goal, if you find a solution

A
Abarmot90 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
I immediately played from hatab. Stay tuned for the movie, the sniper's haven is preserved. Then demolished repak from hatab and installed from goob, conservation work, management of is, DLS works bow from DLS on the spot

L
Lex Vandervise 04.05.20

Abarmot90
I also put'qoob from, but the DLC is why it was not and we had them in the launcher in writing. And overall stability from hatab seemed to me better, I think it depends to whom as will carry. Actually, of course, a stupid decision, but while those who are more comfortable with repak from hatab and has problems with'qoob cannot be measured with the standard control set'qoob change yourself under control and go back to hatba main default settings do not press))). So far, the patient is not only right, but better wait for the real pills think for a couple of weeks finished, and if not we will continue to look.

A
Abarmot90 04.05.20

Lex Vandervise
Yes, the best option is to wait for the normal tablets

f
firmvare 04.05.20

it turns out that if you put the Repack from hatab,and then from Cuba,then somewhere it all stays
maybe someone will throw here one the office works folder path:users/User/saved games/Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 can here settings?

A
Abarmot90 04.05.20

firmvare
Here. And control and preservation

f
firmvare 04.05.20

Abarmot90
you have from Cuba is working with Claudia?

A
Abarmot90 04.05.20

firmvare
Just put repak from goob and all

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.05.20

The Repack I downloaded.

L
Lex Vandervise 04.05.20

firmvare
it's all saved to C:\Users\имя user\Saved Games\Sniper Ghost Warrior 3\Profiles\default case is that you first need to Kurovska the repak to customize the controls how you want it saved and then continue to play on Athabasca, but this is assuming that you do not like kurowski.