3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 11.10.19 10:48 pm

Training (combo classes) character Cards (Mortal Kombat X)

Mortal Kombat PC XL for all character moves : Stage Fatality
(Secret - fatalities I. etc)
Spoiler
(((( Stage Fatality ))))

Stage Brutality the OLD woman , and others 0:22

Stage Brutality in the arena of the Dead Woods (Forest)

There are 2 sekr Brutality
In the Jungle - 1) during the fight and we can hang out on the vine and At the end Finish off the enemy about the Statue.
In the Winter the Yard - 1) During battle, use 2 items and at the end of the finish fire.

TRAINING CHARACTERS
New videos will be added.

The Lesson Of The Scorpion (Scorpio)

Lesson Sub-Zero (Sub-Zero)

Lesson Quan Chi (Quan Chi)

Lesson BO' RAI CHO (Drunken master)

Lesson Erron Black (Erron Black)

Lesson Mileena (Milina) Is The Successor Of Shao Kahn

Lesson Reptile (Reptile)

Lesson Kotal Kahn (Kotal Kahn), the Emperor, warrior of the realm Osh-Tekk

Lesson Kenshi (Blind Kenshi)

Lesson Raiden (Raiden) God of Thunder

Lesson Shinnok (Shinnok) fallen God, the ruler of the Underworld

Lesson Liu Kang (Liu Kang)

Lesson Kitana (Princess Kitana)

Lesson D'Vorah (Di'Thief)

Lesson Commando Kano (Kano)

Lesson (Kun Jin)

Lesson Cassie Cage (Cassie Cage)

Lesson Kung Lao (Kung Lao)

Lesson: Sonya Blade (Sonya Blade)

Lesson: Takeda (Takeda)

Lesson: (Ferra/Torr)

Lesson: Ermac (Ermak) A Servant Of Shao Kahn

Lesson: Goro (Prince Goro)

KOMBAT PACK 1 DLC Characters

Lesson: Tanya (Tanya)

Lesson: Tremor (Tremor)

Lesson: Predator (Predator)

Lesson: Jason Voorhees (Jason)

KOMBAT PACK 2 DLC Characters

Lesson Triborg (Tribal) English version only

Lesson LEATHERFACE (leatherface) English version only

Lesson Alien (Foreign) English version only
63 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Bykov 11.10.19

Russian_Lawyer
The damage is gradually reduced, the more bumps in the air so they are less effective.
Besides, there is still luck, the breakers and the response unit.)

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.10.19

Victor Bykov
But I do not remember which part it appeared. I'm in MK on Sega 20 years ago, I could be wrong, but it seems then juggling was not like this?

V
Viktor Bykov 11.10.19

Russian_Lawyer
Some campers like what was done with the first part, but prationer combinations and juggling was not.

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.10.19

Victor Bykov
But I do not remember which part it appeared. I'm in MK on Sega 20 years ago, I could be wrong, but it seems then juggling was not like this?

V
Viktor Bykov 11.10.19

Russian_Lawyer
Some campers like what was done with the first part, but prationer combinations and juggling was not.

W
WaFFeN WolF 11.10.19

Where to download Micromania INSIDE Mortal Kombat X ??? Book from the collection http://medias.micromania.fr/modules/goodies/MKXcover.jpg
P/S - Really need !!!

W
WaFFeN WolF 11.10.19

Where to download Micromania INSIDE Mortal Kombat X ??? Book from the collection http://medias.micromania.fr/modules/goodies/MKXcover.jpg
P/S - Really need !!!

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.10.19

Here are trying to accomplish is shown here combination - comes out for one reason: click I have time, but after the first combo within the first few seconds no button is working, hence the question: how do you do it? For example, Sub zero gets a series of punches and immediately performs a sliding tackle (slide). And I do the same, but the tackle doesn't work, because it is necessary to wait 1 second, and during this time the enemy is falling to the ground. Or for example, some players manage to perform the reception straight from a lying position....what is it like? I tried Fig! While the character does not stand, no button works.....

a
alexfio18 11.10.19

Russian_Lawyer
as said a great leader is practice, practice and more practice. Although the not all at once

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.10.19

Here are trying to accomplish is shown here combination - comes out for one reason: click I have time, but after the first combo within the first few seconds no button is working, hence the question: how do you do it? For example, Sub zero gets a series of punches and immediately performs a sliding tackle (slide). And I do the same, but the tackle doesn't work, because it is necessary to wait 1 second, and during this time the enemy is falling to the ground. Or for example, some players manage to perform the reception straight from a lying position....what is it like? I tried Fig! While the character does not stand, no button works.....

a
alexfio18 11.10.19

Russian_Lawyer
as said a great leader is practice, practice and more practice. Although the not all at once

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.10.19

alexfio18
so I say: time to push, he waits for the combination, before to do something) so that it is clear that the practice

N
NDes 11.10.19

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.10.19

alexfio18
so I say: time to push, he waits for the combination, before to do something) so that it is clear that the practice

N
NDes 11.10.19

C
Crazy frog80 11.10.19

Scribe. How it is possible to remember. Moreover, each pers your combination. I'm training can't get through. Felts on the Repack don't work some of the techniques( not counts) that if I don't do that. There are generally 5комбинаций. as you can press Y+A single finger? Without hitting other buttons or how to press properly? What does it mean if after the combination of the comma-separated specified button? Full Well generally. Yesterday I learned a few today do not remember them. Moreover, each player still in the game 3стиля. And still such happens. Play as a mode slow-mo, everything is so slow, then breaks or Vice versa. glitch Repack or weak PC? Menu zhudko brakes with friezes of sound. The player is still choosing. More 5min fry.

C
Crazy frog80 11.10.19

Scribe. How it is possible to remember. Moreover, each pers your combination. I'm training can't get through. Felts on the Repack don't work some of the techniques( not counts) that if I don't do that. There are generally 5комбинаций. as you can press Y+A single finger? Without hitting other buttons or how to press properly? What does it mean if after the combination of the comma-separated specified button? Full Well generally. Yesterday I learned a few today do not remember them. Moreover, each player still in the game 3стиля. And still such happens. Play as a mode slow-mo, everything is so slow, then breaks or Vice versa. glitch Repack or weak PC? Menu zhudko brakes with friezes of sound. The player is still choosing. More 5min fry.

S
StormX07 11.10.19

update in the header of the forum (Predator) and Jason Voorhees (Jason)

S
StormX07 11.10.19

update in the header of the forum (Tanya) and (Tremor)

S
StormX07 11.10.19

update in the header of the forum (Predator) and Jason Voorhees (Jason)