3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 04.05.20 10:58 pm

In Walmartcom file says victory brothers of the storm unwanted (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why? Maybe because Ulfric is no agent,and they tortured him and all? Or is he just tricked them.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 04.05.20

artorias111
Because the Thalmor need to keep the Empire weakened, its destruction will not bring any benefit eared.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.05.20

Ulfric's not a voluntary agent, but agreed to cooperate only under torture and through deception on the part of the elves. If he gets full power in their hands, you probably will break all contacts with them (already did, according to the records) and will eventually do unmanaged Skyrim from the Aldmeri dominion, which is undesirable. In the meantime, Skyrim is the Empire, and the Empire bound by a Treaty with the Thalmor, and most of the jarls of Skyrim, they comply with - everything goes as it should the elves. They are simply on hand to support the low-intensity conflict, to the Empire, as my knees did not get up and could not get out from under the influence of the dominion.

N
Noran 04.05.20

artorias111
Winning BB is undesirable only because the Empire spends a great deal of power to the citizen. Any outcome of the war in Skyrim is not profitable to the Dominion, as in the case of the victory of the Legion the Empire will have time to stabilize the situation in the state, and with the defeat of the Imperial forces out of Skyrim, they will be able to strengthen the other provinces. (Some of the elves want the citizen continued as long as possible).

m
mus115 04.05.20

Fans of a dying Empire zaminusili me

x
xKORTEZx 04.05.20

artorias111
What now?

d
djon2486 04.05.20

Today at the hundred and first time played in Skyrim,ended as a complete victory for Ulfric,it is now possible for the dragons to be taken,and later the pointy get. For Skyrim!

A
Anzhelika04 04.05.20

Ulfric creates destabilization in the region which is beneficial to the interests of the Thalmor. War is the weakening of the armies and the impact on the economy. And then it weakens as the Empire and the Nords. To end the war victory Ulfric advantage to elves is that the Empire has weakened strong. And Ulfric is doubtful that will be in the case of a new war to help the Empire, as she is to him. Minus that, the Empire will have the opportunity to gain a foothold in their native region to rebuild the army and economy. And an independent Skyrim under the rule of the racist they just do not need. And in case of victory of the Empire and does a solid disadvantage for the elves.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.05.20

Анжелика04
As in all of life.

N
NightHawkreal 04.05.20

Just Ulfric earn such a reputation that it will everyone who hates the dominion,

V
V-A Myrus 04.05.20

30/07/17
What about the Civil war in Skyrim ?
/Immediately apologize for the use of fact coming from the conventions that the Elder Scrolls is a series of games/
I suggest you start with pseudo-choices of the main character in the Civil war . That in itself is quite interesting that TES decided to give the opportunity to choose sides. In fact , based on the analysis of the additions Dawnguard and the numbered games in the series Daggerfall, it can be concluded that in fact, the choice in this case , a so-called Breakthrough Dragon will not be ( but can be done using the application as much as the two ancient scrolls at the same time and the coming of Alduin the world of mortals . Although in this case the developer will receive disapproval from some number of players ). And , given the lack of a Breakthrough Dragon , you can imagine how developers will be able to take players away from the Civil war in Skyrim. So my guess is : not thought anyone : where are the rest of the legions of the Empire ? Why is Civil war so much delayed ? And finally, why the Emperor during the instability is allowed to come in the most unstable and insecure province , which also is a war, and how it allowed the Thalmor? No case other Thalmor have agents in the likeness of Ulfric ? I think I'll start from the end .
I suppose a powerful , cunning and all-pervading organization, like the Thalmor, not difficult to find agents in other provinces Tamriel . And taking into account of the fact that the Nords themselves are conservative and distrustful , which makes them second after the Dunmer resistance and faithfulness to His people , we can assume that in other provinces there may also be similar scarimbolo Ulfric Agents of the Thalmor , and perhaps more skillful .
The Emperor is , I think , banal way escaped from Cyrodiil , where revolutionary unrest began to rise not weaker than in Skyrim. It is possible to prove an interesting way . As we remember , the customer of murder is the inhabitant of a native of the Imperial city of Chorrol , Amon Mother, which is not much like the Thalmor agent on the basis of the place where he was born (Calavia is actually the most important part of all empires people . There were most of the emperors and the territory has never been , as far as I know , adherence to elven culture ). Therefore , what ever may be the reason the inhabitants of the Empire to kill his Emperor , as if not to give it to someone else to take his place , that is the actual revolution .
The last two questions I can answer , combining them into one . As I wrote earlier , the existence of agents , such Ulfric , can lead us to the fact that most likely these agents can easily cause unrest in other parts of the Empire . For example , in parallel, there may be unrest in high rock, unstable in its nature state , which has always been the problem with a large number of kings and other powerful . Legions , of course , protect the border with the Aldmeri Dominion and Argonia , and the other , I believe , calm the excitement . It is possible that after the death of the Emperor all the excitement will become , not without the help of agents of the Thalmor , the civil war in the remnants of the Empire.

And by the way , the Aldmeri dominion is just the same Empire , however , is not human . And the existence of remnants of another , already lived its time , the same Empire only made the obstacle , which , nevertheless , will soon be successfully overcome .
What about the future of this new Empire ? It's pretty simple . The thalmor are a necessary evil on the way to becoming a new Empire , which is in the same natural way , as well as from the remains of the old Empire , soon or doesn't have to stay , or who will have to completely change .
The emergence of a new Empire would be a natural continuation of the present world , and taking into account the formation at the head of this Empire, the most powerful mind of the world , you will see a giant leap in the development of all the provinces of the new Empire.
Of course , such an Empire is something unnatural in a fantasy world , because we almost never hear stories where people are replaced by elves , and the elves return to its former greatness , which , however , is one of the scourges of mankind , another powerful stereotype