3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mp3Hardstyle 04.05.20 10:59 pm

Special Edition and fashion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Greetings. Decided to re-beat the game, the incentive is long ago bought Legendary Edition, and now had a choice between versions.
If I understand correctly, in the Special Edition tweak the graphics with the lighting, added new textures, etc., and the Legendary Edition all original, only HD textures. Comparing these versions to my taste was the original visual atmosphere HD than these iridescent replacer in the Special Edition, but I'm a scribbler.
So, please explain, if you stop on the Special Edition, any problems to expect, given that I am an ardent fan mods? Heard that the old fashion and generally incompatible with mods a pain in the ass.
Also wondering if you put Legendary Edition, it appears that the new fashion under Special Edition also will not work?
I'm confused :(
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevIO2RUS 04.05.20

mp3Hardstyle
Fashion, Yes, it is better to put those that were transferred to the special edition, or which were originally made under it, although there are nuances with textures like that were set with the regular version(now few were not moved), the other mods especially mods require skse is still not adapted, like this is the biggest problem and se has a number of advantages, which in the original was not solved with mods, plus more mods is more stable. The new mods just for the SE - it is unlikely that there are many, almost all mods are released, if possible on SE and LE, so no problem.

s
sharp024 04.05.20

About the mods a re texture containing mehes and texture in most cases compatible with both versions, mods with an esp file 50 of 50 may appear gibberish in the name of the object is solved by changing the encryption translator sseTranslator. BSA files are read in SE that need to be put Bethesda Archive Extractor.

A
ArmandoX 04.05.20

By the way, new textures in SE was added.

F
Fallen Werewolf 04.05.20

By the way, want to play too, and choose between the two editions)

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

For mods of course need the original,because skse to remaster no,hence all the juicy almost inaccessible,and the fact that everything is more stable,so it should be figley there is some re texture,and the biggest cause instability of the fashion global

R
Revan Reborn 04.05.20

He thought for a long time, should go to SE or not, in the end, it is now rolled. And mods for SE on the nexus darkness both new and old ported from legendary. The mods are already worth a lot.

m
mp3Hardstyle 04.05.20

Doubts have arisen due to the fact that I read somewhere changes in version SE. It said that in addition to graphene brought new locations, NPCs, objects and textures. If the changes affected only the graphene, of course I spat and put fashion to the same change. In fact, all the graphics changes they made from the same mods on replacer textures, lighting, and manipulation of color correction.