3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yjin25 05.05.20 08:18 pm

Sending Crash Dump Utility (SnowRunner)

When you start the game on a laptop with a built-in videhoe crash message:Crash Dump Sending Utility
tried all that is on the Internet.
Naturally I installed all the possible driver, the path to the game in English, etc.
with the help of CCleaner cleaned the registry. The error is the same on two similar laptops.
Understand that this hardware is difficult to adequately run the game (with such game requirements) but I know from experience that, in principle, the possible run on 99 % of any demanding games...(...for example run Gta5 with the reduced textures, you know-thedancing but the goal is a 3 day cannot solve the problem.) Decided even at PG to write , re-zaregilsja because forgot old ACC.)Asking for help from experts in such cases!!
The back and the Asshole runs on medium-high graphics settings.
Below the screens, I think all the necessary...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ozeegfrid 05.05.20

Greets, same problem on the laptop, join the author, tell me the solution.

T
Tisdare 05.05.20

I have the exact opposite: old laptop runs smooth with the brakes, as in slow motion, but everything is fine, no problems, and the computer is swearing to dll and send away. Laptop: 2.4 2 core 6 GB built in video, supposedly 2GB. dll from the archive of the game, the computer does not want to see. Win 7.

g
gennaz 05.05.20

Yjin25
With this hardware the game does not start. Example,even at rx 570 game is fine only on low settings.
Spoiler
It's hard to imagine how this GPU more powerful than the integrated graphics from Intel!

Y
Yjin25 05.05.20

Tisdare
Check the path to the game that all the folders were in English
Remove through control panel all Visual C++ manually and re-install turns from 2005 to 2019

all Visual C++

Spoiler
directx do the same,but do not delete the one that already exists!
Pump various versions are direct from different games , especially older versions. Would love to help.

T
Tisdare 05.05.20

I would have done, but the local comp. While the Internet is not connected. But dll that swears, generally from the Zona (t-tracker). But the reason is exactly in these (visual and K0).

a
anemyk 05.05.20

Yjin25
You don't run it though any currently available method, Intel Hd 3000 supports only directx 10.1 and is required to play 11

R
Ramzess081 05.05.20

Yjin25
Had the same nonsense with my brother reset all the wood, all updated but to no avail.
Vylecheli and by resetting the path in Latin.

G
Guest 17.10.20

hola vieras que tengo una laptop con un graficos intel hd 620 y y me lo corre

A
AHTOHXZIBIT_2020 25.10.20

pours out this stuff has always taken out Crash Dump Sending Utility
there's a disk on the Lantin with a point path where the path points about it

A
AHTOHXZIBIT_2020 25.10.20

you just have to get rid of this one so you don't get rid of crash Dump Sending Utility