3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BATb TE HOPM 05.05.20 08:18 pm

Generals Zero Hour Reborn V6.25 (Command & Conquer: Generals)

Hi all. I have not displayed the main menu in Rebornі V6.25.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Version ZH 1.04
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slashur 1998 05.05.20

I mean not displayed?

a
airstorm 05.05.20

BATb TE HOPM
Version 6.25 has had some problems. Try to find 6.25.1 - she 6.26 even more stability.

Slashur 1998
Slashur 1998 wrote:
I mean not displayed?
A common bug... When you start the game in the background krtinki the right side of the screen there is the menu itself: where settings, mode selection, etc he's most likely stupid rectangle with no buttons or nothing at all.

B
BATb TE HOPM 05.05.20

airstorm
Thank you that otveteli. try

B
BATb TE HOPM 05.05.20

airstorm
6.25.1 downloaded still such garbage

K
KIBERMAX 05.05.20

BATb TE HOPM
So 6.26 version a try.
And this question: you downloaded a clean version Generals Zero Hour and freewheeling there a mod or is already modded with a built-in boot camp?

a
airstorm 05.05.20

BATb TE HOPM
The last time I've been there, I just downloaded 3 different Repack and every set. On the second try it worked. In principle the size of the game are quite modest by today's standards. You can try that if other solutions will not.

B
BATb TE HOPM 05.05.20

KIBERMAX
Clean and mod set

B
BATb TE HOPM 05.05.20

airstorm
And if you put a V6 and it is same V6.25 ?
Can you want to install Bo with no which mod it is so necessary

a
airstorm 05.05.20

BATb TE HOPM
Try it, may happen. I remember a similar stunt took place in the first five versions of Reborn. I do not remember which of them was added to the reactive system of volley fire and a plane in someone's troops, but the unit in the menu of the factory/airfield was not drawn. Had to put the first two or three version of the mod to work as it should. In any case, not be worse ;)

B
BATb TE HOPM 05.05.20

airstorm
Happened. A ti neznaesh I have here in the 5th version of the bug so to speak. It turns out I go to any Chapter and get the 3rd Star
Take Spawn rebels. 1-iy time secpanel, 2nd only through commands. center necessary.
But China, too, so I do not remember for what

a
airstorm 05.05.20

BATb TE HOPM
Such bugs in the game a lot. Even with carpet bombing and shelling it happens. Rock through the command center. Unable to bother with installing/reinstalling the game and mods on it, but not the fact that getting rid of a bug, you won't catch another. Actually most of the mods for this game cause of bugs.