3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dennstein 11.10.19 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Ghost of a Tale)

15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dennstein 11.10.19

Stealth-action game with RPG elements. Adventure mouse. Little is so cute... Well, generally, share impressions!

b
benites 11.10.19

Grifoni very beautiful in the game, looks simply divine, the very hard of course children's

d
dutch_diaz 11.10.19

Yes saydet adventura )

M
Master Fenixx 11.10.19

Hello the problem is the saves after two or three hours refusing to boot. Infinite loading after death.What to do?Helps only new game!

D
Dennstein 11.10.19

Master Fenixx
try to cut the saves to another location and then start the game. how to start out and saves the old back move

W
W.I.T.C.H.E.R 11 11.10.19

Good time of day. I have probably a bug or I don't know. The main quest in the catacombs. Go with the box arrives forty chest forty is broken down and all the flies but remains in its place is an inscription of forty, and with her supposedly to talk but can't talk. I'm stuck. who knows one hundred to help. Really liked the game

T
Thorgal 11.10.19

Bought the game in early access, but after the release of afraid to start playing because of the fact that judging by the forums there are bugs in quests. The game patcht regularly, wait until will be released more patches. The toy is very attractive. Hope to see you soon.

s
sonhs14 11.10.19

W. I. T. C. H. E. R 11
In the main hall (part of the catacombs), the range of grilles and doors. Inside the staircase. If you climb on it, there forty and with her to talk.

W
W.I.T.C.H.E.R 11 11.10.19

sonhs14
so Jay you can talk to the king

x
xREDISKAx 11.10.19

liked the game ,the only feeling is not ENOUGH!!)) want more adventures of mouse ))

B
Beirut 11.10.19

Cool game, puzzles are solved, all of the characters
the disadvantage is that the secondary quests linked to the main quest and then you can spend a lot of hours in empty search of, well, the ending is a stepping stone for the kickstarter, not ice.

k
kukulkan9 11.10.19

the game is great. and with the ending everything is fine - everything in the melting towers is finished, all the branches of the characters is complete, there is something to do the second part, but that is another story that is going to wait.

P
Pavel Zykov 11.10.19

while not playable, at least for me, maybe half a year when the bugs are eliminated, and now 10-15 times to restart in order the things that knock you flying through the texture of the floor... I'm talking about a variety of apples in the cells that sticks or bottles opened

K
Kaylet 11.10.19

nishtyak! I went in game...

K
Kay Ovald 20.08.21

A minstrel with the makings of a kleptomaniac ends up in prison. He does not understand why and where his wife went. He's also a mouse and someone hid the camera key in his bread.
The game is a stealth game in which we play as a minstrel mouse in the world of anthropomorphic animals, which can use tools (throw sticks or bottles, shine and light everything with a candle, etc.), change clothes (which gives bonuses to defense or to the characteristics), steal keys and handkerchiefs from the guards and, of course, sing songs.
This is a chamber, not too big, but well-filled game, mostly in a humorous way, but there are some really catchy dramatic moments. The action takes place on a small island-prison with dungeons, a port and other locations, which are permeated with different gradually opening passages and secret passages. We can communicate with smartly written characters and even guards (if we do something). We do not need to kill anyone, however, no one bothers to launch a bottle at the guard so that he sleeps a little and does not interfere with us mice back and forth. The characters have their own stories, which are interesting and sometimes unexpectedly intertwined with the main one, many additional interesting tasks, from which we will even get skills. Great plot in an interesting world with a hint of a sequel, which I hope will still be.
The game looks very nice, in some places it is even quite beautiful. Well, the characters are generally explosions of mimimeters on an industrial scale. Good music and, in general, optimization.
Stealth and role-playing mechanics ... well ... But a wonderful atmosphere, great story and favorite characters. :)
8.5 / 10