3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolin5451 05.05.20 08:19 pm

How not to kill allies? (Mafia 3)

I gave the area of Kassandra and Vito got mad and left, and then I opened the story mission where you have to kill him, I really don't want to kill him, can it not kill?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mahotin97 05.05.20

Kolin5451
No would have to kill me analogical situation with Cassandra Stripping regions and Vito gave you Cassandra

a
andrew154 05.05.20

Kolin5451
will have to replay the game from the beginning,at least, have already said that you can leave and Cassandra,and Vito, and Burke, if we split the districts all the same, But alas, I had to kill Cassandra,the plot, by the way,after killing one of the henchmen, his bonuses will not be available!!! but the recoil with his business still can be obtained, and at the end of the game you will have to make a choice, or to rule the city,or to leave the city or rule the city with all allies, frankly delusional endings

n
nio.smit 05.05.20

If all killing and leaving the ruins to sit in the car then you undermine the Holy father. No one will survive.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 05.05.20

nio.smit
You asked a question that doesn't require spoilers about the ending of the game

N
NatanDrake 05.05.20

To divide the districts equally. Cassandra Vito Burke, and so in order)))

R
Richards 05.05.20

Better to leave this hell hole)))

D
Denis Pisyushkin 05.05.20

gave all fundamentally Vito, and in the end skipped town , all good, crazy nigers Kassandra failed

l
lorkedoxz12 05.05.20

Kolin5451
hi bro I have now been mafia three and got 3 endings .How to make the ending so much where you can totally the city to its allies