3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 05.05.20 08:19 pm

Whether to buy DLC and what the Total War: Shogun 2 (Total War: Shogun 2)

Giveaway is in full swing.
Many question, as well as me. Friends watched, not all purchased.
He has never played, the fun the game is positive.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MRSALAMANDRA123 05.05.20

VETER15
part of the DLS which gives extra soldiers do not advise to take, you can safely go with what is there but the blood pack and the Ikko IKI and Hattori to take is for them the gameplay is different from other houses

M
Metalist1925 05.05.20

VETER15
DLS plot

V
VETER15 05.05.20

Metalist1925
Total War Saga: FALL OF THE SAMURAI ?
or
Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Otomo Clan Pack DLC?

Here is a mod for blood, in two versions, and which one to choose?
Total War : Shogun 2 - Blood Pack DLC (PC)
or
Total War : Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Blood Pack DLC (PC)

I ask the question to see the specifics. I understand that brevity is the soul of wit, but if there is no desire to help, and it may be better not to write?...

y
yar1097 05.05.20

VETER15
Rise of Samurai and Fall of Samurai is a new campaign, that occur over several hundred years, before and after the main campaign.
Otomo Clan Pack (and the rest of the clan-packs) opens a new playable clan in the main campaign.
Blood Pack-and two, because the developers recently made a separate Fall of the Samurai game, which now refers to the Total War Saga. Because of this blood for her, sold separately. But if you buy the blood to a normal game, it will be free to download to Supplement.

V
VETER15 05.05.20

yar1097
thank you

Z
Zemix 05.05.20

VETER15
There's also a 90% discount on all Addons at once. I bought all of it. There's a cool house, and opened new units in the network at all IMBA they are.

V
VETER15 05.05.20

Zemix
I wanted to understand what was happening, as it's a little confusing with DLS.
Don't know where you these discounts was 75%, but I buy gaming store because of a policy incentive in relation to sanctions. If you have everything working, it does not mean that others also have the opportunity.

Z
Zemix 05.05.20

VETER15
Well, you change in the settings of trims country store. Well, or come through the VPN in the browser in steam and buy. All just

R
RikoChiko 05.05.20

Of the clans makes sense to take only the Ikko-Ikki. They somehow stand out among the crowd.

V
VETER15 05.05.20

Zemix
It is not fraught with blocking of the account?
Recochica
hmm... there I did not notice among the pack and one sujecki. This is in DLS is it? There is a total of 7 PCs Or do I not say that?

R
RikoChiko 05.05.20

VETER15
Here it is
https://store.steampowered.com/app/34348/Total_War_SHOGUN_2__The_Ikko_Ikki_Clan_Pack/

Z
Zemix 05.05.20

VETER15
Of course not, that kind of nonsense. It's like you came to visit a friend and went at it in your steam account and you got blocked. Nonsense . this does not happen.
Look what some guides, probably on YouTube, somebody took this video how to change the country in the store steam.

V
VETER15 05.05.20

Recochica
Took, and even the campaign mode, I think the longer the game is.
Zemix
let's see if it's even possible