3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joseph88 05.05.20 08:19 pm

Black screen when going to the location of the dam (SnowRunner)

The game is not hung, you can press the map or profile, you can hear that switch, car does not go. But black screen is all. Reboot the game loads before the transition, push the go to the dam, loading and black screen. Who faced? The game pirates.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatraz74 05.05.20

joseph88
I have all the rules,only the transition when you press a key can be opened the card,a black screen appears,it helps to restart

j
joseph88 05.05.20

Alcatraz74
Thanks I try to help, but how to play without a map? Damn I would have bought the game but 30 is a lot bachey kapets!

B
BECOME 05.05.20

joseph88
Wait for a discount, maybe in two weeks it will appear I think

s
sanchesss8 05.05.20

on pirates I have the same. yet all changes with the purchase and tuning machines are reset the next time you log into the game, saved everything except tuning and bought the car. stupid pirates for acquaintance, nothing more. two nights spent in the shuffle

M
Max Mayen 05.05.20

Where did you get such problems though, everything is fine and on the dam, and the tuning is saved

_
_sarmat_ 05.05.20

sanchesss8
The same problem, only in addition after reentry and cargo randomly appears.

P
Paulx61 05.05.20

To license the same problem. And only Michigan and his maps, Alaska and the Taimyr Peninsula, everything is fine.

g
gasemoon 05.05.20

Same, will wait then.

C
Caesars 05.05.20

The dam stopped normally perform the job, decided to take the rig back, during the transition to the transition point appeared fleetstar with a trailer that I have sold, and at the same trailer carrying the rig when you open the card, she's black, but if the TP in the garage, and they open the card, she was normal... there was free car and one trailer, but now this Loka map black. The reentry to the game not solve the problem, sadly,