3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nfstherun.1 05.05.20 08:20 pm

The passage series as 100% (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello everyone, I want to hear impressions from those who have passed some or all parts of our beloved Assassin to 100%. What part goes with more or less pleasure, the passage of which part was harder or easier, what part took more or less time. I went through all the parts starting with the second 100% (first story only). More and more side missions were added with each new game, especially since Brotherhood. Remember in Brotherhood and Revelations, if you fail an additional test story mission, had to replay all the mission again from the beginning, and some missions were Oh what a long. From the 3 parts with the same fail for more tasks, it was possible to replay from a checkpoint, although there were already two, not one. In part 3 the least pleasure called the route of the path in the catacombs, and also people-watching in the estate of Davenport. Black flag and Rogue were traversed in the same breath, although at the collection of trinkets scattered in the uncertain terrain left a lot of time. As for Unity, the scale of it is ahead of all the other parts and has become much more difficult in comparison with the predecessors, to get used to it had the longest. I usually first do all side quests, including collectible items, and only then turn to the plot. However, in Unity this tactic didn't pan out. Had to walk right up to the ninth order and then go to side quests. The passage of this part it took me a huge amount of time. Just to collect all the closed boxes took a day! And a whole day on completion of all joint tasks! In terms of a scale and quite a long passage, this part brought me great pleasure. While not being able to play Syndicate, I hope the last part of the beloved series will be the same scale as the previous one!
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 05.05.20

Think of the differences from unity in the this not a lot, except that more chests and some jobs are a bit difficult (if 100% complete) I think you will have a great pleasure.
And if not a secret, how old are you?

n
nfstherun.1 05.05.20

danyiil695
I'm 20

d
danyiil695 05.05.20

nfstherun.1
Oh, I used so much patience and time Only to collect all the closed boxes and beat the game 100%...
I had a very boring run on monotonous locations, although the brotherhood of blood passed 100%. But there are jobs more interesting was that there is only to Take the flag of Borgia in the plot the chase at the end, jumping from the horse to the beam and back.

H
Hirok 05.05.20

At least in the same syndicate to get hold of all the gear no need to Kachitsa with the Internet, as it was in unity.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.05.20

danyiil695
The round tank is Leonardo da Vinci remembered))

W
WhiteDemonn0 05.05.20

I really like the whole series!most of all when I played for Ezio and black flag!unfortunately unity didn't have time to play,but I'm going to fix this bug soon!

B
Brotuzik 05.05.20

I also pass all parts at 100%. Was the most difficult in the brotherhood with a mission about Flying car Leonardo Tank.
The tactic is exactly the same as nfstherun.1 - first of all collect and do side effects, then only the main plot. However, each time I think more and more that if you remove from the game collect all garbage, then realized itself would be so short that it can be to go quietly for a day (and if you bother with 100% singray something for 2).
In the same unity I do the plot did not have time to begin how it ended)) this is Exactly the sense I had, as I recall...
And Yes, the bigger the map and more uniform location - yet tedious be all these charges. For example, I have great pleasure in collecting all garbage in Black Flag, Rogue and AC3, because in the process I visited a bunch of different places (snow, tropics, caves and even under water) and admire the beautiful scenery. But within the big, dusty cities, such as Paris or London - this process is not so happy....

v
vetal8560832 05.05.20

Hah, I am glad that neither I am one such nerd) I'm also all parts pass a hundred and also first three) And I can safely say that the syndicate palocci much more interesting plot, and the total amount if not exceed, that at least not less than the number of story missions. What about chests and other heresies, no buzz I do not see this. Of course, I collect all this stuff, but reluctantly soul and his teeth. So in unity in the closed boxes is hell. If there is no zone where a lot of keys, it is better not to spoil the nervous system, as a couple of times I ran to the merchant you just start to smolder. Yes, skill is stuffed, but to the ideal to bring very hard, and figure 1: number of remaining picks more catches nervousness.
I really liked that collection of this crap at least give something (in the syndicate). And then Sobral to unity a few hundred chests and nobody even good I will not say.
The most difficult I believe (for 100%), perhaps as 2, most likely because there were no such skill in assassin as it is now. And most probably stupid unity.

V
Verzor 05.05.20

I really liked Revelations. And, oddly enough, the last (the Syndicate). By the way, in this part of the collectable items you can collect almost immediately, which is good news.

vetal8560832
You're definitely not the only one nerd, we have at least three.)

y
yasava 05.05.20

Inside the game all passed 100%. Got almost all the trophies except for two Uplay - 50 stowaways to throw off the train and 5000 destructible objects. In this connection a question: in what mission is best (easier) to drop the dudes off the train? And how long had you took the time to destroy 5,000 objects? :))

i
imperator2112 05.05.20

starting with the third part of pass 100%, in Unity really was more interested in collecting to do, although BF to Rob ships not less exciting. The syndicate not yet played, change the car, and the old one is not drawn, then a week later start the next collecting
for Ezio will pick some chests after syndicate

M
Micr0 05.05.20

Good topic, just a question: how much time did it take you to take 100% (every game?)
The fact is that until the 4th part, I played only for the pirates, well, I didn't have money on the game (( .
But, as had their own money, bought all the parts, both old and new ))
And now I think to re-take all parts of the license (up to 4th) at 100%, but the question is, how long will it take for this ?

So, as the fourth part loved it, just loved to swim and run through the colorful Islands, and all to collect ) actually, the first game in the series that I went with all the additions to 99% (because of bugs get achievements community it was impossible to make a 100% sync of the data took all 94 hours, given the bug on save where some chapters need to replay)

Liberacion I did 100% sync (which is displayed at boot) , but completely all the side missions do not, somehow tired

Unity once again amazed me, love to do 100% (and the incentive I writing again 94 hours, that's a funny coincidence)

Rog has not made such an impression on me, the scenery is not as picturesque and full of monotony with AC4 upset. Just got added (16 hours), but all the conservation in place, will finish to a hundred if need be )

The syndicate is a little tired to me, there is almost every mission has extra job (and sometimes it is clumsily written), had to replay some missions. 100% Yes (70 hours) , no DLC, But overall kind of exhausting atmosphere from the syndicate, not as in the past, is through the power of the remaining % finished. Not delayed. If the following games will be the same, maybe score on the chests.
And pissed me off you can't focus on one thing, initiating effects - turns out that too few lotions need to be added to open, you pass the campaign mode - you just say, do the effects, and only then realized then opened (Chapter 8). What kind of nonsense ?

-
-SlashuuR- 05.05.20

I walked almost all the parts 100%, the basic info can scoop out this post: http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_rogue/chto_vas_razdrazhaet_v_serii_ac-854784/#comment-13118945

And for fun:
1: because Of the fucking atmosphere of the middle ages and the soundtrack, I was not even scared by the monotony of missions and 420 flags, collecting that it was possible to hear a melody on the piano, causing a nostalgic tear.
2: same as 1, but Sakrebulo a huge number of contracts, chests, and infuriated the feathers are not displayed on the map.
The brotherhood: Too many had to pump all the shops, annoyed stupid Guild tasks (jump on the beam 20 times, kill 20 guards quietly with a crossbow, etc.) and the lack of checkpoints in missions too bothered.
Revelations: Crap jobs on the world map developed into the clinical stage, 40 percent of my passage I did doing them, as well as of farmil money, which is never enough. Some of the Guild tasks were not passed, due to a bug. Lost files came out awesome. Achivka Warren Vidic impressed almost broke my farts.
3: but I Remember that was too many jobs estate and all sohranki. The tyranny of Washington - some insanity, to be honest.
4: This was the first AC passed a hundred, I generally don't remember anything, but passed it with enormous pleasure. DLC for Adewale also rules for Avelino some linear run with a strange story.
The outcast: The same black Flag in winter, however gathering compared to a short campaign mode was a bit much.
Liberalen: Almost drowned in vomit those 10 or 15 hours that I have left for 100%. The plot stuff, job stuff, gathering fuuuuu. When I saw that you want to buy a watch at a great price and that they need to earn the stupidest of the complex TRADE OF AC3, I just hacked the money. Enjoyment from the removal of game, I got much more than from the passage.
Unity, Syndicate: Tired of the same copy-paste from part to part and it's all the collecting crap for 30-40 hours, so not even installed. And to download 50 gigabytes broke, considering the fact that I don't know how I got these games will earn.

V
VidosS 05.05.20

Know it's late, even very much))) it 100 except the first, the syndicate, the origins and the Odyssey(but soon will pass). I believe the light part of the passage 100 percent, it is the Ezio trilogy, each part passed me by 100, less than 45ч...The longest this is part 3, Oh my God, how many additional jobs and so on, and long may call unity in terms of collection of chests, a hemorrhoid, so more then to pass the same missions, which are not few...But my favorite platinum....Honestly, XS. As platinum is not one of the parts is not like in terms of the passage 100. (I hope the origins and the Odyssey)

V
VidosS 05.05.20

Spent over 300h on 2 to unity...