3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aksel-Andrey 05.09.19 12:49 pm

How To Create A Game Or Where To Sell Ideas?

I think Many Want to Create a Game But don't know How Exactly to Create one If You Know Share the Information of POJALUSTA !!!!!!!!
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magistr 05.09.19

Programming, for a start, you need to know.

P
Poddatyy 05.09.19

Ideas are not wanted(almost), but you need programmers, modelers, level designers, etc.

b
bOzzar 05.09.19

another igrodelov...
anyone your ideas nafig not needed,they already have enough.
learn at least mods for games to make,and all sorts of I have a great idea to create a game, put away

A
Adahn one 05.09.19

Written dizdok of the game; does the budget; the responsibilities for the reproduction specified in the design document are divided between the relevant team members; coordinating the position of the team in control of the process; is game. At least to start the game, you need to be able to write without errors.

P
Piranesi 05.09.19

And I remember the whole game was a dream :) And the plot was great, and gameplay; fantasy this RPG, even something sketched) I would too, this game has created, but one thing will not do anything.
P. S. if the idea of a more or less simple, it is possible to make a game, for example, on the flash. It is certainly not as complicated. Somehow to realize, there is also a good game can be done :)

m
mynameisfoxy 05.09.19

in 1st.. developers of the idea and without us there
and in the 2nd game you did not create. it's not easy.

G
GTAman 05.09.19

Hello. I oooii3gg. Wish you made a game, 3D-ekshon the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai... And the elf forest time to make so there is a thick forest... And the engine can be put so far away trees in picture when podhodil nor converted into 3-dimensional trees. You can buy, etc. opportunities in Daggerfall. And enemies are 3-dimensional too, and also 3D corpse. You can jump, etc. If you play for Palace security it is necessary to obey the commander, and to protect the Palace from evil (name I invented) and spies, guerrillas elves, and goes on raids on some of these (elves, evil...). Well, if the evil... it means spies or guerrillas elves sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do what he wants orders his troops with him to attack the Palace and go on the attack. All in the game 4 zones. I.e. map and it has 4 zones, 1 - zone people (neutral), 2 - zone of the Emperor (where Palace), 3-elf zone, 4 - zone evil... (in the mountains, there's an old Fort...)

In the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or to buy a prosthesis, if the leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis. Will remain possible...

PS I dzhva year I want this game.

P
Poddatyy 05.09.19

oooii3gg rip-off, however :)

M
Magistr 05.09.19

oooii3gg
Of Gambling copy? :)

S
Sniper-Combine 05.09.19

Author:
Firstly who will not give money for the idea, and it is not clear what.
And what about the create game you think pushed the button and ready to play?
оооіі3дд:
Not only that, plagiat and ideas which the weak steal.Elves, palaces, garbage.
Once this game does not create one so it does not someone to do, or hard.

m
mynameisfoxy 05.09.19

I'm afraid to imagine what would happen if everyone could make their game...

[
[Inferno] 05.09.19

Hmm...

A
Adahn one 05.09.19

mmmm... the text of korowai has become popular on NG. Well done, pity its not all know and understand

G
GTAman 05.09.19

About morons, I am amazed.

A
Advisorg 05.09.19

About morons, I am amazed.
Never mind )) They don't understand.

The author seriously you're an idiot, MB nobody's going to help to make games

G
GTAman 05.09.19

By the way, you can Rob korowai in fallout 3, there is korowai literally consist of mutated cows - brahmin.

A
Advisorg 05.09.19

By the way, you can Rob korowai in fallout 3, there is korowai literally consist of mutated cows - brahmin.

Who knows ))) and in first and second )
But let's leave the korowai... they have someone to Rob...

PS. Corrected previous post. To the author it more clear who he exposes.

p
ploskiy vovan 05.09.19

The game can stir up on Esperient Creator, even without script. Engine good, good shaders, in General, will understand)

G
GTAman 05.09.19

Yeah, and Kalina - them-I Masina.

S
Sam Fisher 01 05.09.19

Sozdoval fucking without you freaks kryvopillya Dah*I, sit and not rock the boat.