3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TR-18 05.05.20 08:22 pm

Garages and improvements (SnowRunner)

Hello! People tell me why there are no garages on two maps of Michigan? How then I to repair and tune cars? I can only evacuate to the two other locations of mi (the Dam and black river), but then you will have a lot of time to go in the location without a garage and kick it! All the towers on all four locations of the Michigan open!
And another question, to open some improvements for cars, written explore Michigan, but I as I said above, all the towers at four locations are open and all the improvements that appeared after the opening of the towers is collected, but some improvements were not found. How to find the rest of the improvement?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergioL92 05.05.20

There are no garages. But not all improvements are shown on the map, you need to go and look.

T
TR-18 05.05.20

SergioL92
If there are no garages, as after the evacuation in the garage the other locations, to return to the location without a garage? Half hour your foot?

D
DeKLeR 05.05.20

TR-18
And why go back, you want to refuel? - Bring a tank! Want to correct? - Take the trailer for repairs. AND SO ON. AND SO.

T
TR-18 05.05.20

DeKLeR
But if I want to put improvements on the transport???

g
ge-force 05.05.20

DeKLeR
Probably meant something like this: let's say you are doing quest for delivery at the port in the kotrakt Dyson diesel you on the quest with Loki island lake you need with the semi-trailer to deliver drilling equipment to the port on the island, and if you'll fall on the side or else th thread on these lokah, ie the island and the lake, again, you need to go from the dam (the closest point) to the same place, I mean that is very disappointing to put it mildly naleta on a small pebble to roll over on the island and then show up at the dam and drive half an hour back

T
TR-18 05.05.20

ge-force
Yeah, that too! I think it's the crudity of the game by the developers! The game is very slow in terms of gameplay and such of reproduce developers, make the gameplay unbearable long and tedious! And the game itself is cool! For example, at location Island Drummond There is heavy truck Pacific P16 that I have improvements that can only be installed in the garage. After the evacuation in the garage and the installation of the improvements I have cut through the entire map back on the Island of Drummond half an hour??!!!

g
ge-force 05.05.20

TR-18
Sorry... Yes, only here for this moment (well, more on the highway more than 40-45 km will not be dispersed and the truck rides very sluggish (and even empty) if the track rise, which makes it even stronger starts to burn when you go back to the point where he rolled over for example) for me, the game is somewhat controversial, and I agree with you the game in General is good if not for that

J
Jura Be 05.05.20

TR-18
Sadness. If all are garages Then what is the point in different trucks, the tanker and THEN. Overturned, get the crane. Did not think a car with a crane to take with you. Get it from the other Loki, and along with the trailer THEN grab. It's not lack of the developers. A feature of the game. Still it is a simulation of the transport of goods on the road, they have to be difficult. And if stuck(flipped\broken\ran out of gas), you should not immediately click evacuate. And drags to pull your truck.
I would have the function delete shipment have been removed. Cargo and fuel are not free to was. Evacuation is also paid. Lost cargo - get your ass over to pick it up.
The game is so simplified in the extreme. Bodies and trailers, also must be under a specific load. To advance thinking and preparing for the route. Where have you seen that one truck took everything, the trucks actually have a specific purpose and for a specific transport.
P,S the Benefit of the developers made a good model of the behavior of the bot machines that are hooked on the winch. I keep a caravan of two trucks and two trailers travel Locka. I'll get the bot, it will take me. It would be two winches, went three trucks, sorry the roads are too narrow.

T
TR-18 05.05.20

Jura Be
And here is debatable. I, for example, it is interesting to explore the world and to carry loads, respectively, the time spent on it is justified. But just stupid to go from the garage to another location half an hour, just due to the fact that it is not clear for what reason in that location is no garage - NOT INTERESTED! And again, I repeat, this game is extremely slow gameplay, lots of time spent on transportation of cargoes and exploration of the world, and spend that time on a dumb move to locations absolutely not justified!
P. S. would make for example a quick travel not loaded transport from the garage to the tunnels.

Z
ZlobnyDed 05.05.20

Jura Be
Ideally, all true, but you forgot about the bugs. I do not know the reasons for which they occur, but that damage out of the blue (and serious, 25-30%), then the machine get stuck so that not to pull anything. Today stuck Rover in this place, which pulled up easily. The winch can not do anything. Drove another vehicle - the same. Stuck around travels easily, but can't evict. And the place is exactly two cards diagonally from the garage. What is most offensive - to the point of the task was 20 meters. Stupidly the body of the machine.