3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 05.05.20 08:22 pm

Impressions of the game (Feudal Alloy)

From a brief summary:
If you like story arcade with a detailed world (Wanderer, Salt and Sanctuary, ori, etc.), you are not here.
- If you just want evening to play a classic platformer without a second wash, then you here.

"Hey, let's make a game with robots! In knight's entourage!
- Yes! Oh, look, and let robots run fish! In aquariums!!!
- Ah, dude, you're cool, pass me the joint!

I think it started development of this game. And it is a pity that more than this is cool in General, the idea of developers have not had nabiha. The story in the game. One roller in the beginning, one roller at the end. All. Locations and enemies don't have any logical sense, no one books with the tippet, etc. But it could be so many things to think of... the Robots that destroyed humanity, evolved fish, dominating robots and missing people (don't know with some guys) playing feudalism (and maybe other times). In short, there is no plot.
But it is fun to play. Well drawn, classic arcade mechanics of the type of overcoming of walls, special techniques and return to the already completed locations. In short, a classic. Furious torment controller (and play better on it) had about three times over all not much a great game, and the combat is not to say that would be difficult. There is bleeding, change armor and weapons (pretty shitty implemented, it would be better to prescribe exactly how much damage something or other gives, not the stars, it is not clear is the iron sword with a damage from the bronze with the same properties), the gathering, a lot of secrets and hold on to something, as much as TWO bosses in the entire game.
In General, a couple of evenings you can spend.
7/10
0 Comments
Sort by: