3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy123123 05.05.20 08:22 pm

Crashes after the patch 1.20.00 29 APR 2020 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Once the game is 35 gigs. Departures after the release of the warzone was fixed with driver-based and Windows plus patch. Right now the story is repeating itself again only the update drivers and Windows will not help here. Who else has faced and what did you predprenimatel?
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nomy 05.05.20

I even just menu great app and on the desktop suggests , is a type of communication gap

B
BumagaSparkle 05.05.20

Stops on the search for updates, it hangs and throws to the desktop without error.

s
sergio18rus 05.05.20

the same problem ( what help?!!?!?

B
BumagaSparkle 05.05.20

People before launching the game turn off all the software associated with the macros on the mouse and the software for the headphones. I took out the Bloody ToneMaker and the game ceased to fly.
(Thanks Bell21)
((Personally helped me))

b
bad0s 05.05.20

BumagaSparkle
Same problem. Is there a solution?

i
izNosa 05.05.20

I've tried probably ALL!!)) reinstalled on SSD, rollback of fire wood of video card was dobavlen the paging file, changed language, changed IP, ATP Bumaga off the soft ears and the mouse, and all departures are no more!!!

S
Snyyypi 05.05.20

IzNosa but can you please tell how to disable the soft ears and the mouse ?

A
Affekt77 05.05.20

Snyyypi wrote:
but can you please tell how to disable the soft ears and the mouse ?
Probably to remove this software or at least remove from startup. I read that this method can only work for those who have peripherals from a4tech, I have this method does not work because peripherals from logitech and ss.

S
Snyyypi 05.05.20

And you have it all started after updating?

A
Affekt77 05.05.20

Snyyypi wrote:
And you have it all started after updating?
It started after upgrading 1.20, or rather after the first micropatch, which came out after 1.20.