3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20 08:22 pm

Impressions of the game (She Will Punish Them)

Well, maybe someone will be useful. )

I say at once - I have not read, but condemn. )))) I mean the game is not played - don't want to mess with early access, but have watched a few videos. I must say the potential is more than can be expected from such a game (I know from experience that sometimes it is not so simple as it seems, one of my favorite mods has just started, and became one of the best for its time). I did not expect that there will be a pretty good battle system, at least the weapon really should get to the enemy, while the wound remains and the place where you hit the sword, and the head does not fly off from a blow in the stomach, and the animation is pretty good. The bestiary is also nothing, at least not just recolored mobs. Even though the video shows that the game is very crude, I hope to be finished, it could get a good bagel.

What I would like to:
To expand a little, the combat system is to introduce the ability to hit the opponent with a shield or kick it to swing back (preferably in a pre-set trap) and to break out of encirclement. And at the same time the opportunity to slash his sword in an arc or hit with jump, you how the techniques-spells, like all the barbarians in Diablo. Plus the ability to fight with a javelin in melee or to throw unnecessary a spear.
Add characters to bargain with a table background, some greedy and obsequious demon to do? With the respective voice: As you wish incomparable MS ,have You brought me gold?. At the same time and the lock extend - add of the maids to the lady hair combed or water in a bath poured. In General, more life. And ideally make not only the forge but weapon room with mannequins or the maids to be dressed in any armor, equip a weapon and make a beautiful stand.

But what I find wildly annoying in this game - why is the heroine so stomping on the floor. as if she's not barefoot, and plate boots? )
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 05.05.20

NightHawkreal
Maybe in the future I will add it's still only early access.

N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20

Well, I say it now, the more there is like someone is Russian, will take note.

L
Lobo 05.05.20

NightHawkreal
well, then better write the incentive because I don't think there's someone here from there.

R
Rassvetniy 05.05.20

and the mouse in the game works?

a
aist16 05.05.20

Rassvetniy
After taking the sword in hand, you can attack with the LMB, that's the whole Myshkin work. :-)

A
A KU 15.07.20

So-so game, even Boobs don't save :)

s
saa0891 15.07.20

I understand that the game is in early access and it is foolish to expect from her some quality,but still the basic functions should work fine.
Boevka brake,wood and just miserable.
The geometry of the locations are terrible,HE constantly gets stuck,flies up,etc., level design at the level of the bottom.
A lot of bugs,some the loot does not display properly when triggered and takes up the whole screen,reached level 7,at the end of the level killed all the enemies and nothing happens,although that will have to teleport back to home,chose level 8,the same canoe.
The enemies are again wood,bosses do not see.
Magic,only one spell,the magic wall,just useless crap,no attacking spells.
The only positive thing in the game,it is that kind of demoness and armor,but poor graphics and negates this positive aspect.
Well at least the key drove,and I didn't buy this dross.
Who else is trying to buy or no,really do not recommend,better to install Skyrim will drink normal body and mods on armor,you get a hundred times better,more interesting,and most importantly, more diverse.

N
NightHawkreal 15.07.20

The emphasis here is much more thoughtful than in the same Skyrim.

s
saa0891 15.07.20

NightHawkreal
Good joke,thank you laugh.
Where is it thoughtful or pumping (if anything sharpened by different types of weapons),no power attacks,no finishing moves,about one spell I can't even say,ridiculous to compare with all the kit that is in Skyrime,that's not even counting the cries,becoming a vampire or werewolf,blacksmithing,alchemy and enchantment,when you can even a bunch of buffs to hang,sharpen your weapons,and throw more powerful potions,even archery just much better than crooked misunderstanding in this game that's not even counting the fact that the animations are slow shocks and brakes.

N
NightHawkreal 15.07.20

saa0891
At least the fact that here the enemy have a sword to hit to cause damage.

M
MAX_x5.452 15.07.20

This game can not be called

K
Kaylet 15.07.20

well, sort of not bad for a start... I hope more do, and that is a bit clumsy...

D
DarKSiR_666 15.07.20

4Gb live on the minimum salary? Your graphics are not so awesome

K
Krendelll 15.10.20

saa0891
The bottom line is that with such a speed of development, we risk seeing something concrete from the game, except for retirement ... So this game - some muddy game.
As for personal experience, I personally played it. The game generally incomprehensible concept - mobo-grind, fetish for clothes of medium lousyness and very weak erotica - fashion for undressing, in which you can increase boobs, on which even nipples are not - they are drawn ...
In short, for fans of light fetish for women's clothes, and light erotica with tites - blunt grind with cheap customization of the hut with a plucked approach to design ...

You can't even say about this game - it was better..)
At the same time, the world already has very good toys, while - not fashion to skyryma!

M
Markul228 15.10.20

I'm not going to write much, I'll just say that this game stinks of. (

Z
ZaleXL 15.10.20

Dnizhensky bottom

C
Cyril Tesla 17.12.20

game from developers fornication boobs?

S
Sargarus 05.01.21

Udder simulator

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.01.21

saa0891
Well, how to read you like this game is shit. But you are the first in the gallery for screenshots of the ass of these demonesses.

t
troft 29.01.21

The game was updated .. completely redrawn. say what would get better? xs. such to myself. buy? not worth it. find better on torrents