3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimka789 05.05.20 08:23 pm

Can't play with a friend in co-op (Bloodborne)

Guys tell me, can't play with a friend in coop. It rings a big bell. I answer in a small, I stupidly did not see. And I can't see it... Although to me that may join the players. And each other can not, what are we doing wrong? The settings are the same, passwords are set and no password tried, still not ale.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
LanceCR1T 05.05.20

Максимка666
Open ports in the router that are needed for normal operation with the PSN servers.

M
Maksimka789 05.05.20

Explain what the required ports and how to open them? I passed the game, and with konektita failed.

L
LanceCR1T 05.05.20

Максимка666
For servers that PSN uses ports TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480, 5223, 8080 and UDP: 3478, 3479. I don't know what you have a router, you need to watch the manual(the same Google). This is one of the most common reasons you cannot connect. To connect enough open ports one of you.

M
Maksimka789 05.05.20

um, Yes, like Nitsche not zaplacheno, I can join the other as other to me, but here it is with another I can not play. He's the same way, it can and may play other players. But friends....

L
LanceCR1T 05.05.20

Максимка666
Maybe because other players are fine with the ports?) If you have a router, then it is by default closes all ports. Open in the manual. We have other had the same problem in Dark Souls 2 on the PS3. The problem was solved by a simple opening these ports in my router.
By the way, just in case we move away from the technical side. You have levels characters are not much different? In x2 it was impossible to connect, if the levels differed by 10%. Don't know how in this part.

I
I AM Kill You 05.05.20

How to open these ports? The problem I have is the same as the person above you!