3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alsin 05.05.20 08:24 pm

The problem with a construction trailer at the factory. (SnowRunner)

Hi all. I have a trouble. The contract for the construction of drilling on the black river in the last part where you pick up a construction trailer from the factory, why they did not keep the trailer and the trailer was leaning forward with his ass, so it is impossible to pick up any truck and winch too. Crane tried to lift it, he won't budge. Can someone help?
Play on PS4.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXEY21 05.05.20

Alsin
Ass to catch the impossible? Or restart job to do, I have a belly he sat on the hillside upon delivery, it is the rear part of the tractor pulled 20 times until he moved.

A
Alsin 05.05.20

ALEXEY21
And back and forth twitching. Different trucks. Restart is not tried. Again the reluctance to carry another 2 shipping( this third.

T
TR-18 05.05.20

Alsin
The same garbage was yesterday! Restart helped! After the restart the muzzle of the trailer went up a little bit and I dragged a couple of meters from his native place, just in case. Yes, and then had the first two points of the job to rerun.

A
Alsin 05.05.20

Solved the problem! First pulled it 20 minutes back and forth. Then decided to pull to the side. He fell to the side. Then just back it pulled, he took the wheel and was above the front, it seems like the default has been assigned. All turned out to perform in General, not starting at the beginning.