3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 11.10.19 10:49 pm

The count !! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Not to clog the file of the topic senseless and useless in a Flood, you are welcome here - to produce your vapor!
145 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_1243 11.10.19

Oooo, long time needed to create such a thing=)))

M
MrX3Mik 11.10.19

and the silence))),apparently in the themes of the flood more interesting

s
st.pone 11.10.19

Well, here I am at the flood , will now go to another place .

A
Anatoliy7469 11.10.19

)))))))) what the flood will start!

09_KZ 11.10.19

анатолий7469
Come for lived were, we have a President elected Nazarbayev won almost 97%

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

defence
And here more! You play the same 18 Wheels Of Steel - American Long Haul and then you will see how many more features! such as the ability to purchase a b\y truck, buy a trailer to haul double trailers, to command his hired driver to drive your truck on Parking fees in some city, if you don't want to go to the garage and change the car you want, but you on the other side of America(cards) from his garage! Or bought a truck and instruct the driver to drive it to another garage to be repaired! It was much more realistic! At least let it return!

A
Anatoliy7469 11.10.19

09_KZ
well, who even when defeated!))))))

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Start from the beginning!
1. Map Mario 10.2 2728, ProMods 1031 1.91, 1.90 even less
This is a rating forum: Euro Truck Simulator 2 no non-binding, which cannot be taken note of and not forget the fact that many users have accounts on the website of Promods and they directly download the map from there or from other resources. On the website of Promods, the map from Bogdanov does not apply. Want the rating for the entire community ETS2.
2. Drain card Mario of unknown origin, no and never pushed. Each team of builders maps, developed a specific strategic plan for the development of their own content to the game, based primarily on those changes that makes the developer SCS. They actually have nothing to Mario. They have their troubles enough. Working on several projects.
If You carefully look through the whole forum Promods, you will see that radical changes will be subject to all of Europe, repeat all, including Russia, with coverage across the Baltic region (Narva, Ivangorod, Kingisepp, Slantsy, Luga, down to St. Petersburg along the southern coast of the Baltic sea and the Gulf of Finland) ( North connection via Lappeenranta with access to Karelia and then to St. Petersburg.), Belarus, Ukraine and the Baltic States is in our backyard. Further expansion maps South Europe: Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Greece and so on.
These are the plans that I just pulled from my memory.
Decent some of the developments we will see very soon in version 2.0
3. Maps: ProMods and TruckSim Map freely available to the whole community ETS2, just go to their websites, create your account and safely download the entire content to the game.
4. Give me the official website or blog of Mario Bogdanov, which can easily log any user and download the real map for any game version and no errors in the log !!
5. Your quote: .... Well, the Mario map 7.0 was also full of errors! Just Mario they scored on the principle of the main thing that came out! ...... !!!
Fullness! How can it fit in with the hardened master kortedala? A true master who respects himself in the first place, I never imagined this sloppiness and ineptitude will not allow.
Merged in our forum version 1.10, just Packed with errors (hundreds of prefab uncorrected) and a whole bunch of absurdities on the map.

And perhaps the last. Don't make Mario for yourself an Idol, and even more of God. There are maps in ETS2 is much better and cooler than Mario. For example, maps the Closed - Virtual, Truck and Bus companies in ETS2 and marginalised groups.

v
vrach75 11.10.19

For example, maps the Closed - Virtual, Truck and Bus companies in ETS2 and marginalised groups.
the more detail you can

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vrach75
For example, Brazilian private group, there is what we in a dream not dream.
With huge maps of Latin American countries and its own unique transport.
Admission to these groups and companies by invitation only. Domain names in the CIS countries are not considered in principle.

t
topgeran-CanYa KZ 11.10.19

vovangt4 18 Wheels Of Steel - American Long Haul -game - there are many interesting - if euro-2, so would the Czechs byloby good

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

tophere
So 18 Wheels Of Steel - American Long Haul was done by the same developers that ETS2 only povyrezali a lot.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
Today there are no better maps than Mario! And what self-respecting team ProMods hundreds of years is not corrected prefabs in Sweden and Norway? How to call on them so the log red to become a head to toe! And today, they are not completely fixed! How would you not want to but Mario has always been and will remain the most popular for most users of the map! The only map that was absolutely clean as a default in my memory this is the Eastern Express 3.2 traveled it all and have never seen the error! All the others were always with a bunch of errors! TSM is nothing more than sovershenna GTS Mario map 9! With all models and countries only Spain on the TSM version 5.0 game version 1.10 has been restructuring it before they paganelis with Mario since sitting like nothing and without his permission change can only default!

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
That would have to wait for the ProMods that promise we have to live 200 years at least! ;) Because again, in two years of existence of the team they could make a map that even Mario nervously would smoke! But they sat there and did nothing! Six months on teaspoon! (one road, one city) Finland completed only in versions 1.7 and before that they have it contained two cities, And only drain, the first card Mario 7.0 moved them and they drank 1.7 Finland as Mario it was not and then they rebuilt Denmark and then again fell into a lethargy and woke up after draining Mario 10.2 and immediately gave North-West Scotland, Slovenia, island, Estonia, was rebuilt Germany, added France and if not drain the Mario we have all had it metered at the teaspoon once a month after each major update! Drain Mario to them as starter!

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Give me one reasonable argument in favor of that so-called Unplanned draining of the counterfeit is not known by anyone, map called Mario 10.2 as you say, set in motion a whole team of Promods http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1501#p11103. Stuff that not Pori not znayuchi.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

losevo58
I watched the card and noticed twice, when draining Mario 7.0 stopped download ProMods earnings fell and they had what they spur and they released ProMods 1.7 which was enlarged and rebuilt Finland Denmark, I thought it was a coincidence after 1.7 for a long time, namely version 1.11 1.12 1.13 there was nothing major that the city has added the city of Norway was rebuilt the two cities in Italy, again dropwise and then merge the Mario map 10.2, which contains almost all the ProMods except the cities on the default download and, accordingly, earnings ProMods fall and they release such a major update which didn't do a very long time! Here and think do not need much just to draw Parallels between major updates and plums maps Mario! Money money and again money for free no team did nothing, and moreover could not exist, especially for the hill. It is in our country may be doing on the enthusiasm and abroad only for the money

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Nachnems in chronological order!!
1. Map of Promods v1.71 was uploaded to the file sharing service became available to users: on 19 August 2014.
In the map were added to the following Finnish cities:
Helsinki, Turku (port), Kuopio, Varkaus, Jyväskylä, Mikkeli, Tampere, Lahti, Hämeenlinna, Porvoo, selected the newly added city.
for information: Uploaded - Uploaded

Map Mario 10.2 (1.16 compatible) Appeared on our forum: January 30, 2015.
http://www.playground.ru/files/ets2_karta_mario_10_2_sovmestimaya_1_16-87814/
when you have already added 8 new cities in Finland, not two!

So, on 19 August 2014 and 30 January 2015 for dates, well, nothing fits !

l
losevo58 11.10.19

vovangt4
Even the count, soon will not stand for your nonsense about Mario. Same to me, the focus of all your ETS2 Mario.

D
Demon Travin 11.10.19

For me it is good that mappers such competition, good for us. Personally, I rolled for the Map Mario+re+EAA and Promod+Rusmap+Spaces. And there are pluses and minuses.

09_KZ 11.10.19

vovangt4
map Mario good without the controversial pioneer of global maps. But if it's so serious then why have the card Mario no official website (Forum) will have Alex or the same Valeryl or any author. where they posted at least some information at least about the price if his work is private. If there is a point link it would be interesting to take a look