3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HellriderAlp 05.05.20 08:24 pm

Lost truck out of the garage (SnowRunner)

On the map with the dam in Michigan got the truck White Western Star 4964, the next day going to the game, not find more of this truck in the garage and most of it is nowhere. The store shows as purchased and in fact I have gone.
The game's rigged.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrafDrachukula 05.05.20

when I zakonektitsya in the coop to check out the map with the dam, I have two cars gone, the money I had 3K on the new car of course is not enough, rescued the current mod on this car https://snowrunner.mod.io/krazchaborz which is worth a penny, it was polypanel smaller tasks and cut down a bit of money on buying a scout, but after Alaska find Hamer Yes truck. But in fact such a bug threw me about 40K, is himself.

H
HellriderAlp 05.05.20

GrafDrachukula
in short I was left without a truck, have fun

T
The X-Files 05.05.20

The location of the first action after the prologue to visit for the first time your garage.
In the garage there was a truck without a body,broken in the trash without fuel,evacuated it in the garage was restored somehow, painted, wheels changed and tyres stuck new,then sent to the Parking lot,got out of the game,the next day I entered the game,look in the garage, and the Parking lot is this truck was stolen by the tyrants,only 2 of the first passenger pickup truck initial and initial costs.

D
DeKLeR 05.05.20

The X-Files
Look at my topic Solution bug I, too, was a garbage soared, final found what was the problem, the subject described.

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

all the cars in the garage you have.* swipe the garage