3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyatKO. 11.10.19 10:49 pm

Making adjustments to the server Rules. (Diablo 2)

Hi all. I need hardly introduce myself and explain who I am, but just in case, for the uninitiated, I'm a former chat moderator of the Diablo II forum, he stayed in this position for about 2-3 years and then left both his post at his own request, in connection with disagreement on some points. I mean, I know this kitchen pretty well.
In short, in my humble opinion, it is high time to back up and abandon the following items in the Rules of the server. And, probably, in 2к19 this theme will look a little weird, but for alera making these adjustments (i.e., removal from topics 5-6 lines) will not change absolutely, absolutely, nothing, and resource users will be able to breathe a little more freely, right?

>2.4. It is forbidden to discuss actions of the administrator/operator without their prior consent.
A rather absurd point, considering that some moderators worked really fierce game and maestrodelfina clearest example. In recent years, these precedents were not observed, but it would be possible to abandon it just in case.
>2.11. It is forbidden to discuss the penalty imposed by the operator/administrator.
Almost the same point, if we assume that the actions is usually the issue of penalty.
Otherwise, you need the annotations to item 2.4., or reset/waep, as the action of the administrator, also cannot be discussed? It is not clear.
>3.1. It is forbidden to use any programs that interfere in gameplay: MapHack, DiskHack, LoseBot, NameSpoofer and more.
I think we can all agree that using bots is fu because they use overly simplifies the gameplay, but light programs to open the map already it's time to allow officially, to avoid all these absurd situations when people accidentally post the screenshots from the triangle, and above them, then all I'm on the forum, they say, busted. Seriously?
>5.2. Forbidden to use obscene words as the name of the account.
Also infinitely incomprehensible paragraph. Forbidden-is forbidden, but in fact of all the sanctions that apply to such people, you can remember is that chat ban. It looks very strange when people post the usual trade-list and suddenly he's flying ban.
>5.7. Prohibited abusive or vulgar language on the channels, in game chat and in the description of the account, profanity, or profanity in any context.
The point on which I immediately get banned, I have repented and repent once again.
I agree that the flood really prevents adequate communication in the chat, because it just clogs and information is simply lost. The same is true of insults to a man it can be really unpleasant to hurt and everything. But obviously, in my opinion that it's time to allow the use of swear words in chat in simple everyday life. For example: a [male sexual organ] me again and again killing the cursed Pandemonium Diablo? or [damn], collected English not 40 all res and 30 is just [the mind boggles].
Or we have here not [princezna], and the Ministry of Culture? ©

Maybe a few, but dear to the public forum have something to add to this?
Thank you for your attention! I hope that my topic will not be removed, but at least will give some review.
22 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 11.10.19

MyatKO. wrote:
yeah, harder work and think hard. I do not discredit the work of the moderator, I just want them to simplify it. well, isn't it?
I do not understand this objection or consent? About the severity.
Outing. Type wonder they want to ban for the Mat.

D
Druidae 11.10.19

Again, gasoline will rise in price.