3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashka35rus 05.05.20 08:24 pm

Improve (SnowRunner)

someone tell me where the improvement:
- snorkel for Scout800
low royal bm17
on what maps and places (if possible screenshots)?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grindest 05.05.20

Sashka35rus
so Cathay, study area

V
Vorobushkin 05.05.20

For faster search I can advise to activate all the towers, then on the map look better (x

J
Jura Be 05.05.20

Vorobushkin
Not all of the improvements towers are highlighted. There are those who lie so that you will not see. Yes, and they are found from ten meters. In Alaska in the gutter for example. A lot of times we went down the road and if it fell would not have found.

S
Sashka35rus 05.05.20

Jura Be
confirm) if you look at a map you will see that not all of it highlights towers

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

Grindest
Yo, what's up colleague. Question, you're like a connoisseur. I do not understand tire chains where? If in Alaska the dirt one. The snow they are pulling? Or just ice. And finally it is not clear the dirt and off-road. And what a road it's not dirt? Checked?

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
Yes a connoisseur, you're kidding, the kettle how many. ) With chains only to Alaska. On some goods if you choose the with chain and without, it is seen that the mud with a chain - Good, and the trackless Great. Well I guess the dirt when the rubber bands you go and it you ankle but you are not stuck. And when in these boots as you slip on the knee, well LAN in the boot, so this is off-road. )) Stupid example to be honest. Dirt is a small thing, but the road and you will pass easily, and when tyres are almost completely gone(probably met in such places) it seems to me this is the middle road.

J
Jura Be 05.05.20

Hellhound_Anger
Then I will answer for a small clarification. Because the files and mechanics of the game shoveled in hopes to install mods on the pirates. So what is responsible for what and how badly poorly understood..
Three main layers. This is the most the lower layers, and solid, yet (hopefully the ice will prelaminates). The highway is clear. The road is hard\soft layer. Where he is not the highway. Ice is too clear
Three support layers with their parameters and resistance. Dirt, Water, Snow
Tires also differ by the parameter of friction with different surfaces
An example of a plot of land in Alaska type of the swamp. Layer water(top) underneath the layer of dirt, underneath the layer of off road. The water layer has a small resistance. Bus failed and hit a layer of dirt. Begin to interact to knead. If the dirt layer to the bottom of a small layer of off-road and you're going forward even on a road Bicycle. If surface friction is sufficient to overcome the resistance of the layers.
The layer of mud is thick, you can't get to the off road and sit on the axis of\the bottom. The friction of the wheels on the dirt is not enough to move forward, despite the fact that the layer of dirt gives the resistance. Stalled on the ground.
The parameters of layers I still do not understand, and if they can have such different density or characteristics of several surfaces.. But so where a clean layer of snow is very deep chain help. In most places the layer is thin, the wheels pass through it and interact already with a layer of dirt and off-road.

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

No, I do not underestimate the worth of the answer Grindest, but Jura Be rocked theme.
Jura Be
My hero! Everything on the shelves. And then the question arises, that where there is no ice, and it is on the track and the lake (vidosik where UAZ rolls, cool). Then why chain need. That's not like that there, that's a short memory, whether the dirt goes into the secondary stage, and the road changes from dirt to snow, from snow to swamp, and the track covered with ice. In both.

D
Dimon981 15.07.20

Tell me where to find engine BASICS 64131 third - Azov AM - 8 16,1 ? Second found, we need a third.

A
Aplayer71 15.07.20

On the Taimyr Peninsula opened all the towers, but heaps of improvements not seen them, no one could find the card with the upgrades?
All Internet clambered, but a complete map was never found..

O
ONEEX 15.07.20

Спойлерhttps://landofgames.ru/articles/guides/8860-gde-nayti-apgreydy-i-uluchsheniya-v-snowrunner.html

Search improvements and machinery. Useful guide.

O
ONEEX 15.07.20

Спойлерhttps://www.gamesatlas.com/snowrunner/maps/black-river-michigan-usa

S
SnowRunner 15.07.20

Hellhound_Anger
Chain for what?writing in Russian is that they are for ice

x
xDOAx 15.07.20

Here's the video. There is all information about the hidden improvements in Alaska and the Taimyr Peninsula
Spoiler
Spoiler

O
Octas 15.07.20

Hello , please I cuts sohranyalku for showrunner . That it was possible to play on intel HD Graphics . Well, there is grass , shade , all poubirat Psalliota , the old man at home playing , just want a netbook to play . ))

W
Witt 15.07.20

Here you do not know how to read, gentlemen. People rightly wrote about the layers. Asphalt and ice (in our case) is the underlying layers. But the mud and snow - additional parameters they like. This is on asphalt and the ice chains will behave differently, and in mud and snow - equally. This can best be tested on the last map (Kola Peninsula). Taimyr swamp was held on the chains due to the lack of alternatives (not opened MUD-ovsky rubber) and quite successfully.