3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_77777777 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Your favorite set of equipment for all occasions (SnowRunner)

Hello, I propose in this thread to share screenshots of their ljubimymi in your opinion of the cars, with minimal description of the pros and cons identified in the process of operating:)
Start:
I've tried almost all of the scouts, in my opinion the best:
BTR
She has two downsides: It eats fuel enormously and there is no trailer.

Spoiler
Hammer
Powerful engine and just love to ride it:)

Spoiler
Among the trucks I think the best two:
Taiga
Only one minus: the inability to disable the AWD because of this, and fuel consumption is slightly elevated.

Spoiler

Raven
Almost the same terrain, but with equal fuel takes less saschen possible to disable the full drive.

Spoiler

And finally, the truck out of the list above:) too heavy, there is no way to raise the suspension, but it is so great to the mud puddle and the engine sound especially in high gear!!! For this he is forgiven everything.

Spoiler

Thank you for your attention! Share your screenshots on the best cars:)
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Good topic, but I just recently switched from pirate on litsuhu and a lot of things closed say of what is and at the end say I want to open and try:

SCOUTS:
First place: TUZ 420(APCS) - not Yet opened, so no screenshot, but in the process(Perform tasks on the opening of Crossings for this monster). Yes, agree with the negatives that are described on top, you can still probably to the downside to ascribe that on the winter map it is not so comfortable, because it tires him to pose with chains.

Second Place: this is a Premium Car for those who bought the Premium Edition is available immediately in the first garage. Cons: No tires with chains and very few modifications. Bypasses at times hammer default, but if hammer fully pumped, suspension lift, etc the Hummer will be better I think. And then compared the default hammer, went into the dirt he just sank where the Car flies.
Spoiler

TRUCKS:
Trucks harder, most closed. But of those who are open, can you isolate the Crow and the Taiga - the most passable of those who are open and almost no upgrades, but I think Taiga will be prohodila when I pumped the suspension and wheels more(Because the value of the wheels is a very important parameter in the passage of dirt, it is a fact. For example to compare if scouts hammer and Premium UAZ the UAZ wheels huge in contrast to hammer his primary wheels and felt the difference, Car popakademie hammer will be)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Even here, I would add ZIKZ 5368, but its potential is revealed only at full boost. It is the smallest in size(Which is also important in the cross difficult places) and has quite a lot of power despite its small size, it would have to pump and might even be better than the trucks higher. Is there something that beckons to him. I might even chose it would be best when you fully pumped to the flotation =)
Spoiler

What I WANT to TRY is ATV: AZOV 5319, ANK MK 38; Heavy: Azov 42-20 Antarctic. Will update the top when I open them ;)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

J
Jesse Custer 05.05.20

the basics he's KAMAZ tough topic everywhere it creeps only way to go even with cargo even without

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

Hehe, well.
Many times marked TUZ 420 top thing to explore the map. At the start vtopil pedal, and the transition left. The second place to explore maps YAR87! Three-axle car, pulling wildly. Third place - hammer, will definitely leave in the collection. And how it sounds!! Fourth the Oise, was unnecessary as a fashion.
Here it is, YO! Four-wheel drive and differential, I put the reference to tenure.
Yet, under sassoferrato came AZOV 64131! Top stuff, look at him and most likely under movers conductive harnessed.
Took a ride on the KOLOB 74760. Awesome car! But the saddle is just high, and this is the trailer for under 3 units cargo. So-so, but now to get anything and everything you can.
KAMAZ 42-20 topic! But only the body and the cart. And he has a swivel axis on the frame is unusually simple AMBA! Threw it, but it looks and rides great.
One thing I do not understand why Royal BM17 so expensive? There is nothing special. Here it went bobocica.
Spoiler
And another question on the American trucks. No, it's the best in the world of technology, but on the roads... it is Not suitable.
Everything is open, much ride and appreciated.
Spoiler
ATTENTION!!! In the screenshot the store is a crane Azov 73210 (KAMAZ)! Very dumb thing with a low suspension and a long face, but buried in each hill. I do not recommend watching it. The same and similar applies.
Spoiler
And in the collection of AZOV 64131 is KAMAZ 65228:
Spoileris Now on the Michigan pass, well, there it is easy. Entoy colossus is a plus - no need to change the intake, and everything else as available 4 axis, four-wheel drive and locking on a regular basis, MLS consumption is acceptable and the tank. Ride his time.

With regards to ANK MK 38 (military). He is only body and nothing else, looks cool and performs, but it is better to sort out the modules on the same KAMAZ truck, manipulator, sassoferrato, body.

OH! KOLOB 74760 same face every bump catches. That's disappointing.

V
VasiliyPupkin69 05.05.20

Vindizzel
what are the tasks to be performed to open the passage to the APC?

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

VasiliyPupkin69
Exploration and Beyond the Horizon - after these jobs offer a transition to the second location, and the transition from the second to the third, immediately open. In other words, to obtain a BTR, you need to perform only two tasks and stupid to get to it(I was riding in a Humvee).
The link to the topic on finding the APC under the spoiler---->
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/snowrunner/kto_nibud_nashel_tuz_420-990889/

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.05.20

VasiliyPupkin69
From those vidosik, this task required, and the position of the points, he was looking for:
Here:

W
Witt 15.07.20

My set - the basics (of course) the Taiga, and now the truck. Of girl scout International Loadstar

S
Sergey Sadovskiy 16.10.20

Alex_77777777
The main drawback of Tatarin, not voraciousness, and the lack of "snorkel."